Chapters one, two and three

Sophia Martinéz, is a Mexican girl who grew up with Beth and Annie, and spent most of her life in their house

Sophia Martinéz, is a Mexican girl who grew up with Beth and Annie, and spent most of her life in their house. Sophia's home situation wasn't very good and after her mom died. Beth and Annie's parents decided to take her in and were her legal guardians. But when Sophia got accepted to college she left the small town in Michigan like she always dreamed of. She met a guy when she was 19, fell in love, got pregnant at 23 and tried to keep going to veterinary school. But she left him before the baby was born.

Sophia was a beautiful girl, long dark hair at her hips, angelic face, gorgeous brown greenish eyes. She took care of herself and her daughter. She was kind and streetsmart. She danced her whole life so she had a trained hourglass figure with curves in all the right places, even after having her daughter Ellena or Ella for short.

Ella was her six year old daughter. She knew of her father Jason but knew he was bad news and that is why mommy left him. She looked a lot like her mother, with the same eye shape and face. She was a mini me of her mother. She was ridiculously smart for her age and she had a built-in bullshit radar just like her mom. She was too wise for a six year old.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 Chapter one

Jason had found them again so after deciding what to do she moved back home, to be closer to her sisters and ruby. To keep out of sight off Jason. Sophia worked as a vet tech at the local animal clinic and did good for her and Ella

 Sophia worked as a vet tech at the local animal clinic and did good for her and Ella

Sophia and Ella lived in a typical American rental family home. 3 steps up the front door. Inside to your left a dining table and play room for Ella. On your right is the living room with an open kitchen. Rooms divided by a kitchen island with four barstools. Upstairs 4 rooms. A decent bathroom with a tub with a separate shower and three bedrooms mine, Ella's and a guest room and they had a attic full of seasonal decorations and other old stuff they had

The basement was for storage and laundry and it had a game and movie section. Just a couch and tv with some game consoles and movies. Outside they had a decent backyard with a firepit and an outer deck with a small outside kitchen for grilling. The backyard was all fenced off for privacy. She got lucky renting this house, Dean called in a favor.