Chapter 2

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

I'm so excited about this story and to be writing about Conner and Hayley again! <3333

It's completely and totally awesome.

But it's nearing spring and now school is just becoming completely overwhelming!

But I'm really hoping to be able to still update once a week.

HOWEVER I'm going on spring break with my friends not next week but the week after and will not be updating the week. SORRY GUYS.  But I'll make up for it with a reallly awesome chapter or something.

AND do you guys have any idea who could play Alec? I honestly can't think of one single person. Nor for Lacy. So if you gots ideas, feel free to shoot them at me! I'm friendly, honest. so don't be afraid to let your ideas free into the Wattpadian world! <333333333

Anywayyyy....

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!! 

COMMENT VOTE & FAN<33

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

  The next morning Conner and I decided to have a day just to ourselves. We were going to go out for each meal of the day and walk around the city. I was beyond excited because I haven't spent a day with him for months.

     "Mmm, I'm so excited for today." I mumbled into the pillow that smelled just like him and snuggled further into the bed.

      "Well for today to happen, you have to actually get up, baby." Conner told me, tracing his fingers lightly over my arm causing me to shiver.

       I sighed and rolled over so I could face away from him but I had forgotten how small college dorm room beds were and fell off the bed. I made a loud bump and hurt my hip. I suddenly heard laughing from above me and saw Conner cracking up.

      "Yeah, yeah. You're laughing now." I lifted my hand and smacked him upside the head.

     "Woah, what's going on here?" Alec asked as he walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

     The things I would do to that boy if I didn't have Conner...

   Don't get me wrong, I love Conner and I'm completely happy with him. But I still appreciate Alec's physical form.

    "Your roommate is an ass." I told him, getting up from the  floor and dusting off my butt.

   "Yeah, well so is your boyfriend."