Chapter 1

HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT WOOT

I am so ready to start writing again, especially on this story

I hope you all like it and everything like that 

and if you happen toooooooo...................

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

     I decided on wearing a pair of black leggings and a long pale blue sweater with boots. It was cold and I wasn't sure if we would be outdoors. Conner opted for some dark wash jeans and a tight black sweater that accentuated all his large muscles and I couldn't help but drool just a little bit. He smiled at me and gave me a long, soft kiss before we left the dorm to go meet with his friends.

     "So what are your friends like?" I asked as we walked.

    "Haven't I told you about them?" He asked.

    I just shrugged. He had mentioned them but I was still a little nervous to meet them all.

    "Well they're all really chill. You know? They're funny and the guys are a bit of players and they're always trying to get me to play along in their games... hey, don't worry. I never do." He quickly added once he noticed my glare.

    I laughed and we continued talking as we walked. We got outside of a large concrete building that had Christmas lights hanging around on the outside. 

     Before we entered Conner turned to me. "Hayley, I love you so much."

    I smiled. "I love you, too." I leaned up to kiss him and he responded quickly.

    "Remember when I told you that this girl liked me?"

    I hesitated before saying, "yes?"

   He looked extremely awkward before quickly rushing out his next sentence. "Well I think she'll be here tonight but don't worry I don't like her or anything. I mean she's nice and everything but she's kind of nerdy and not really funny. She's like the person who shouts out in the middle of class but no one really laughs at the jokes you know."

    I looked at him for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, I know. I'm glad you decided to tell me now, right before we go in. Really. It's awesome."

    "Look, I know it's a little la-"

    "I said it was fine." I interrupted before spinning around and walking into the building.

    I looked around warily before spotting a mop of black hair that I knew was Alec's. I started walking that direction and he smiled when he saw it was me.

    "Well hey there Hayley. Where's Conner?" He put a hand on my arm and I noticed his hand was cold, it made me shiver.

     "Oh, he's coming. What're you drinking?"