Chapter Ten: After Party

The Yule Ball eventually came to an end after the Weird Sister played their set and an encore. It was late, at least after midnight, when the students, Professors, and guests left the Great Hall. Just outside the hall, George stopped her and told Annabeth to wait a minute by the doors. He and Fred stepped away from Annabeth, Angelina, Alicia, and Lee for a moment and had a whispered conversation for a minute. The whole time, Angelina sneered at Annabeth. Annabeth thought about asking her what her problem was, but Annabeth had had such a good night that she didn't want it to be ruined by a fight with Angelina. And to be honest, the sneering wasn't bothering her that much. She'd had a wonderful night and it had happened to be her first official date with George.

George came back over to Annabeth and took her hand beginning to lead her the opposite direction of where Fred, Angelina, Lee, and Alicia were headed. Annabeth was confused. "Aren't we headed to Gryffindor Tower as well?"

"I was hoping to take the long way around. I don't want the night to end yet." He informed her.

Annabeth smiled. "Sure, that sounds nice." She leaned against his arm as they walked along the empty corridors that most people didn't take to the common rooms. After turning a corner, suddenly, where there had been nothing but stone before, doors took shape. Annabeth gasped. "The Room of Requirement." Suddenly, an urge overcame her. "You know, we could take advantage of the room. For a few hours at least."

George didn't understand what she meant at first, then it hit him. "Are you sure you're ready for that?"

Annabeth nodded. "I want to be with you, George. In every way possible. But if you don't want to—"

"Oh, no. I definitely do. I just don't want you to feel pressured."

"I don't."

George smiled. "Good." He opened the door for her, and they went inside. The Room of Requirement was named such because it always took the form of whatever it was needed for. That time it was a large antique bedroom that would fit in in any ancient castle like Hogwarts. There was a large four-poster canopy bed in the middle of the room. George and Annabeth walked over to the bed hand-in-hand. "If at any point you want to stop, just say so and we will."

"Alright. But I won't." Annabeth turned to stand in front of him and captured his lips. The kiss was soft and loving. Then, she turned around and moved her hair aside; a silent message for him to undo her dress. With shaky hands, George untied the corset back and the dress fell down, pooling around Annabeth's feet. As the corset had a built in bra, Annabeth wasn't wearing any top undergarments, only her underwear, garter belt, and stockings for undergarments. As Annabeth turned and George saw her, he took in a sharp breath. "I'm not even completely naked yet."

"But what I do see I like, very much." He assured her. George kissed her again as she reached to remove the jacket of his dress robes. They kissed, softly and sweetly, unhurried, as they wanted to take their time because they knew they wouldn't be caught in the Room of Requirement. It wasn't even spottable on the Marauders' Map. Annabeth worked on George's tie, his vest, and his shirt, tossing them all on the ground. She didn't care if they got wrinkled. When he was bare chested, George pulled back.

"What?"

"There's a few things I've always wanted to do to you." He told her with a smirk. "And I plan on doing those tonight."

George picked her up bridal style and she squealed. "George! Put me down!"

"Alright." He dropped her, unceremoniously, onto the bed.

"You—!"

George chuckled before climbing on top of her and capturing her lips. "I doubt you were really going to finish that sentence."

Annabeth shrugged as she put her arms around his shoulders. "No, not really." George smirked at her before he kissed her neck. She moaned aloud. He loved the sound. It was something he'd never heard come from Annabeth's sweet lips before, but he wanted to hear more of it. George kissed down her body all the way to her feet where he removed her heels and tossed them on the floor before climbing back up her body. "What was it you wanted to do to me?"

"For starters, this." He leaned down and captured one of her nipples in his mouth and she mewed aloud. That was another sound he loved. I'll never get tired of hearing her sounds of pleasure. He licked and sucked for a while before switching to the other nipple. After a few more minutes of that, he pulled off and Annabeth whined. "Don't worry, it's worth the loss." George wandered down her body. When he got to her underwear he kissed on top of her panties before lowering them, but keeping on her garter belt and stockings.

"What are you—?" George cut Annabeth off as he licked her nub softly. "Oh my God!" She exclaimed. Annabeth had been touching herself for a couple years, thinking of George every time, but nothing she'd ever done had felt like what having George's tongue on her did. "Yes, George, that feels amazing!" He took her higher and higher. She could feel herself nearing her peak and pulled his head up. "No, wait."

"What is it? What's wrong?" Concern was written all over George's face.

Annabeth smiled at him reassuringly. "Nothing's wrong. I just want to finish with you in me."

George was hesitant. "Can we even do that? The risk of pregnancy—"

Annabeth shushed him. "Don't worry about that. As soon as I told Aunt Roxy that I planned to start dating you she took me to a Muggle doctor and put me on Muggle birth control. In the summer I can ask Aunt Molly to help me brew enough Birth Control Potion to last the school year next year since it's more effective, but everything should be fine for now. Besides—" Annabeth blushed. "I'd like it if you, y'know...finished in me." George gaped at her. "I want to feel it in me. To know I brought pleasure to you, the way you did to me."

George hesitated a moment before throwing caution to the wind. "Alright. Let's do it." He leaned down and kissed her passionately before pulling back and standing up to take off the rest of his clothes. When he was fully undressed, Annabeth was speechless seeing him fully naked for the first time. George wanted to make a joke, but knew it wasn't the right time. Instead, he climbed back over Annabeth and kissed her softly again. "If it hurts too much tell me and I'll stop, alright?"

Annabeth nodded. "Alright." She relaxed her body. Her Aunt Roxy, when she'd given her the Sex Talk, had told her it was easier and safer on the body if the girl's muscles were relaxed. Annabeth felt the first pinpricks of pain as George pushed in. It hurt, but not terribly bad. She could handle it. Finally, after a few moments, he stopped.

"There, that's all of it." George waited a moment, as Annabeth breathed through the pain. "Tell me when the pain's gone and I can move."

"Right." Annabeth waited another minute and then nodded her head again. "You can move."

"Right." George moved slowly as he looked in Annabeth's eyes, pouring out all his love for her. Then, as he picked up speed he captured her lips in a searing kiss. "I love you, Annabeth Smith, more than anyone else in the world."

Annabeth's heart lit up. "And I love you, George Weasley." They kept declaring their love back and forth for at least ten minutes as George moved, sending them both heading towards sweet release. Then, Annabeth cried out— "George!"

"Annabeth!" He followed a second later. Feeling his warmth fill her, made Annabeth smile. She knew she had made him happy. The only thing she really wanted to do in life.

George pulled out and Annabeth whined. He chuckled. "I want to hold you, properly."

"Alright." Annabeth relented. She sighed, content, as she he laid beside her, and she laid on his chest. "Thank you, George."

"For taking your virginity?"

It was Annabeth's turn to chuckle. "Sure. But also, for giving me a night I'll never forget." The couple laid there for an hour more in each other's arms and then dressed and returned to Gryffindor Tower. Annabeth slept in her own dorm that night, while George woke Fred up to tell him the news, sans personal details.