The Clergy

The high clergy (known just as 'The Clergy') are made up of several high-ranking people who are primarily Cardinals, though theose included within the high clergy do range from Bishop to Cardinal.

The clergy runs and maintains the goings on within the Ministry and often holds meetings to discuss rites, rituals, celebrations, and festivals as well as disciplinary courses of action if something is deemed severe enough. They also go over numbers and statistics as well as reports from other abbeys.

Once a year, Cardinals and others who were deemed worthy of being in the high clergy gathered in one big meeting. It is usually during this time promotions happen aside from previously mentioned topics. The event usually lasts several days ending in a festival.

Papa Nihil really should participate in all meetings, but he primarily leaves Sister Imperator to lead the meetings in his stead.

Chain of command within the Ministry:
1-Papa Nihil
2-Sister Imperator*
3-Cardinal Copia
4-Cardinal Thomas
5-Cardinal Rilo

(*Note that Sister and Copia essentially hold the same position, each being the right hands of Nihil. However, due to her relationship with Nihil Sister Imperato's word and orders overrule Copia's)

Clergy Members through the Ministry-

Papa Nihil

Sister Imperator

CARDINALS:
Copia
Thomas
Rilo
Elmhurst
Prevens
Carston
Jackson (deceased)

ARCHBISHOP:
Connor

BISHOP:
(Unnamed) French Bishop
Simon (Karlstad)

PRIEST:
Seth Jakobi

[More will be added as story progreses]