Rain

Rain:

Height- 6'
Eyes- blue gray
Hair-brown
Element- water
Bass guitar

Ghoulish Form-
Skin- Dark blue-gray torso and thighs. His limbs gradually lighten, all with a blue undertone of some kind
Hair- navy blue-black with cyan streaks
Eyes- arctic teal
Horns - short, sprouting from above his hairline. They’re thick, though, coming to a blunted tip
Tail - Long and thick. smooth aside from a fin that starts along his spine that goes down about ⅔ of the way. The tip has a set of fins that sprout on either side, similar to that of an axolotl. These fins are more blue and darker, where they start along his spine before lighting a couple of shades.
Other- Gills along the sides of his neck

When in water, his ears close off, the outer edge of them turning into what looks like fins as well.

Relationships:
Seth (current boyfriend)
Kaliko (former mates)

Rain is the silent, shy, and reserved water ghoul of the pack. After he was summoned, it took years before he said anything in either ghoulish or human languages, relying on notepads to communicate until the others learned sign language. Even then, he would speak in short, often single word sentences.

He mainly stayed to himself, overcome with nerves and anxiety, and was often found clinging close to Cumulus because of how safe he felt with her.
That was until he met Kali, a multi ghoul born in ministry. The two hit it off rather quick, and with Kali as his closest friend and later mate, Rain really started to come out of his shell. Became more outgoing and open, started making bonds with the rest of his pack. He was happy. Loved and accepted with a bright outlook towards his life on earth.

That all changed when one day, for no apparent reason at the time, Kali snapped and became unhinged. Rain was the first to come across him and was subsequently violently attacked. Having no previous training in fighting, he was no match for the stronger raging ghoul and was severely, nearly fatally, wounded. Were it not for the quick actions of his pack, he would have died.

Rain spent over a month in a coma with several weeks of physical therapy after, and Kali was sent away to another abbey. 

When Rain finally woke up, he was a changed ghoul. He once more secluded himself from the other ghouls and went fully non-verbal relying on sign language if he needed to speak to the others. He also stopped smiling. It took years for even the faintest trace of a smile to grace his face, and it was usually only reserved for Cumulus, for she was there above all others. The mother he never had, the mother he needed. She cared for him, went to comfort him when he woke screaming from nightmares, held him when it became too much, let him cry.

That, too, got better with time.

In 2018, he started taking notice of Seth. Something about this human was intriguing to him, and he quickly found himself developing a crush. Being alone for so long, afraid after what happened with his previous mate, Rain was unsure but quickly found himself wanting to be around this man. Cumulus comforted and encouraged him to see how it could be, telling the water ghoul that Seth had a crush on him, too.

Seth approached Rain some time later and asked the ghoul to meet him in the garden, and it was there that Seth told him he had a crush on Rain, confirmig what Cumulus had told him, and would like to go out with him.

It was then that Rain spoke his first words since the attack.

Since then, Rain has started opening up more. Smiling and speaking more, though more often than not, he was still silent around the others.

That is, until Annie came to the Ministry. He felt drawn to her, too, and being around her opened him up more than he had in years; speaking much more to others, not just Seth. It's not a romantic connection he felt, but there's something about Annie that makes him want to be his best self. Be open, talkative, and above all else, protect her.

When Kali was reassigned to the Ministry, Rain had a massive panic attack that Seth helped him through.

After the misunderstanding when Kali first got back, Rain found himself throughly confused and pulled in many different directions emotionally and mentally. He never got over Kali, never stopped loving him, and it's thrown him into confusion.

He and Seth have talked about it at length, and Seth assured Rain that he would support him no matter what.

As of now, it is still tense between the two ghouls as they struggle to find a new balance between them.

[More will be added as the story progresses]