Beginning of Wellerman

It was the Mesopotamia war in c. 2700 BCE between Sumer and Elam, fight eachother for the mother land that was stain with the blood of the fallen.

An one fighting more of the Elam stood out from all the others. With a spear and shield in both hands, he fought straight on protecting his fellow friends.

And this warrior's name was Cinder Wellerman, the first ansectors of the wellerman. He fought to protect his homeland from the Elam as they kept on coming.

*sence change when a Elam soldier swag at Cinder, making him knock out*

On the now waste land of the battlefield, lies Cinder, slowly as such his blood fled out of his body from the wound his recivived. As the very small ounce of life was caming out of Cinder's body, he was gonna embrace into death's waiting hold. But that change when from his blurry sight a mysterious cloak figure slowly walked towards Cinder. He couldn't keep his eyes open for the mysterious cloak figure to come towards him and then it went dark.

By the time Cinder awoken he found himself in someone's campsite, he looked to see his wounds was fix and bandages too. He looked to see the very same mysterious cloak figure came to him with food and water.

Thanking the mysterious figure, Cinder ate up the food that they gave him. Later he asked to know the person who saved him, the mysterious cloak figure was heisated but showed who or she is.

When she took off her hood, Cinder saw it was a women who saved him from death. But her face wasn't normal, but it was what a man say 'an face of donkey', her face was twist.

Cinder not once didn't find her face hideous or ugly. But he felt something amazing with her by her kindness, days went on and Cinder got to know then woman more.

Her name was Starley a common woman who was abandon by her family for having a face of a disgrace. Enrage by hearing her story, Cinder told Starley that she was truly and if not more beautiful in his eyes. By hearing those words, Starley grew to enjoy Cinder's company.

When three years had pass, it was time for Cinder to leave after his wounds were healed up. But in Cinder's heart, he didn't want to, for he long to be with Starley the woman who caughter his heart.

So that night as he packed up, he did the most romantic thing ever for Starley. Under the night of a full moon, he kneeled down. Taking Starley's hand and asked her to become his wife and the mother for her and his children when they do have.

Sparked by his love Starley accpted his proposal and sealed their love with a kiss. However when they kissed it was as of the winds picked up their speed, a wave of golden sand covered the two. As it grew brighter, the golden sand cleared away making Cinder look at his soon-to-be wife.

Starley's face wasn't mangle or twisted, but it was that of an goddess, her clothes too where what a goddess would wear or a royal member would. Cinder was shocked to see Starley wasn't the same what he saw, Starley explained that she is the goddess of life. And she longed for a husband who'm love her for not her outer beauty, not for her powers, but for being herself.

And long last, Starley has finally found the one, and that was none other then Cinder. She asked why would he fall in love with her when she was disguide as something so hideous.

Cinder could only do was kiss her again, then explain that he fell in with both her pure heart and kind heart. And he would rather have that in a woman then some whole shell of a woman.

And so Starley gifted him immortainly, he will never die or get injury too. Cinder thanked her, and so the two with holding eachother's hands ever so loving as they walked to their new immortal life together

It was the star of a new era, an era where the name Wellerman would be forever remembered.