AU: School Dance

AN:This whole chapter is dedicated to missevangelene reachlmbentley jcrawfish

Thomas:

You and Thomas were obviously going together. Everyone knew it, so when you two showed up with color coordinated outfits it was no surprise. He stayed with you all night, while devouring the snacks set up at the surrounding tables. He twirled you around and took plenty of pictures always making sure you felt beautiful.

Minho:

Minho had actually gone with someone else to the dance, but found you as soon as he got there. You were both terrible dancers but it didn't matter. He twirled you around and picked you up bridal style. He finally got over his nervousness and asked you out. Even though it was near the end of the year, you couldn't have been happier.

Newt:

Everyone knew you wanted Newt to ask you to the dance, but he wouldn't. He went with his friends, just as you went with your friends. You had fun making sure to walk in front of him so he could see you in your gorgeous dress. You always had a smile to make it look like you weren't upset that you guys weren't together. At the end they played two songs that never failed to make you cry and when you bawled your eyes out he was there to hug you and tell you he loved you.

Gally:

Gally wasn't one for dances, but when you asked him, he couldn't say no. He got dressed up and made sure his tie matched your dress and bought you a corsage. When he saw you, he interlocked your finger and placed a swift kiss on your lips. You blushed a deep red and let him lead you away from your friends and out onto the dance floor.

AN: Okay so a lot of these are based off of stuff that happened to me and my friends at my dance and I really wanted to write about it. I have dated Dekias so um yeah. Please don't steal my picture or hate on it. I really like him and this picture, so please just be kind. Thank you and love you boos❤️