Habit You Have...

Thomas:

You have a habit of having to hold something when you sleep. Whether it be a pillow, Thomas' hand, or the belt loop of his or your pants. It makes you feel safe. You often had nightmares and the feeling of something in your hand brought you back to the real world and calmed you down. Thomas didn't mind, he loved you being close to him and this was just another reason for him to hold you.

Minho:

You have a habit of playing with your hair a lot. You braid it, flip it, or are always trying new hairstyles. Minho loves that you guys are called 'the great hair couple.' He's obsessed with his hair just as much as you are yours. You hair can start out in a simple braid or ponytail in the morning but by the end of the day it's in a completely different style. You run your hand through it while your working. Alby has yelled at you numerous times for slacking off and running off to fix your hair.

Newt:

You have a habit of playing with your lips. You bite, lick, and touch them constantly. You aren't really sure why, but Newt thinks it's adorable. You might just be standing somewhere and your hand finds your mouth and you pull at your bottom lip. Other times you could be working and you find yourself biting your lip, it annoys you because sometimes the boys make gross jokes about it.

Gally:

You have a habit of randomly dancing. There's no music around but you still find some long lost tune hidden in your mind and dance to it. You do it in the middle of working, sometimes you just stand in the middle of the Glade and dance because you can. Gally laughs because of how cute you look and sometimes you convince him to join you. You're both horrible dancers so you and the other Gladers are laughing the entire time. One time you got everyone, including Alby, to dance and it was the best time you could ever remember having.

AN: I just want to say thank you to one of the nicest people I've met on here @webkinzbunny. She is so nice in all her comments and I appreciate them so much. I also love all my 423 readers so thank you guys! Remember to vote, comment, and request!