Minho Imagine

It was a normal day in the Glade, sunny and just the right temperature. The only bad part, you wouldn't see Minho for a few more hours. It sucked that he was a Runner and you were just stuck doing some boring job in the Glade. However your had made some friends that made the whole day suck less. Especially the new greenie, Mason. He was funny, but you could never think of him as anything more than a friend or brother.

"Hey Y/N!" Mason shouted.

"Hey Mason. What's going on?"

"Nothing just talking to coolest person here," he slung an arm over you shoulder, "what about you?"

"Just hanging about. Waiting to see how long it takes before Newt or Alby yells at me for not working." The rest of the day you spent talking to Mason about any and everything. You were so distracted by some joke Mason told you, you didn't even notice Minho run past. 'Crap!' You thought. You had always waited for Minho outside the Maze doors, but tonight you had forgotten. You felt bad but you couldn't just abandon Mason so you just turned your attention back to him and tried to ignore the Map Room's door slamming.

After about ten minutes, it slammed open. You were in the middle of a story, when you felt yourself being lifted. You were facing the ground and you knew it was Minho before he even opened his mouth.

"I'm gonna borrow Y/N for a minute." As Mason got smaller you came to the conclusion he was taking you to the Deadheads.

"You could've just asked me to come with you."

"It looked like you were to busy with your new boyfriend," he then placed you down, and you stood with your arms crossed.

"Is that jealousy I hear in your voice Minho?"

"Babe, please. You're mine, the only person I can be jealous of is myself," he smirked. You rolled eyes, you were not an object.

"I don't think that's how it works, MInho."

"You're mine whether you like it or not babe so..." He then grab your hand and opened it, he placed a kiss right in the middle of your palm, then on your forehead, "All mine."

Lacing your fingers with his, he led you out of the dense forest and toward the kitchen. It was by far the best day you had ever experienced.

AN: Hey guys. I was just feeling Minho today so this happened. Alright so vote, comment, and request!