Minho Imagine

"Wait Minho, how do I do this again?"

"Are you really that dumb Y/N?"

"W-what?"

"I've explained this ten times and for some reason your little brain still can't understand it. Obviously you must be stupid because this is so simple."

It actually wasn't that simple. And he'd only explained it three times and not very well. Even though you knew he was just frustrated it still hurt your feelings. You ended up giving up and just walked to the Deadheads, leaving Minho utterly confused. He didn't think he said anything offensive and he just figured you were being dramatic.

Later on you hadn't been seen after your encounter with Minho. He was actually worried now, this was way past being dramatic. You had been crying in the Deadheads all day and had just run out of tears. Being called stupid by the person you treasured the most hurt, a lot. It wasn't like you were a genius but Minho wasn't clear with his explanation and it wasn't your fault you didn't understand.

"Y/N!" You heard your name being shouted. It was Minho. You didn't want to see him right now, so you climbed up the tree you had been leaning against and sat, hoping he wouldn't see you.

"Y/N! What are you doing up there?" Minho looked up at you. You hadn't even stayed hidden for five minutes and he'd found you.

You just shrugged, not saying a word.

"No one has seen you all day, why are you in here?"

"Oh sorry am I too dumb to be in the Deadheads? Sorry, I'll leave now. Wouldn't want to infect you with my stupidity," you jumped down from the tree and moved to leave. Before you could even get close to the exit Minho had grabbed your arm.

"Y/N what are you talking about?"

"Oh maybe I'm not the only one with a little brain here."

Then it clicked for Minho, "Oh shuck Y/N. No I didn't mean that. I was just frustrated."

"Yeah well it hurts to be called stupid by the person you love."

"You love me?" He smiled.

"What? Holy shuck. No I didn't mean to say that. God I am stupid."

"If anyone stupid here it's me. I'm so sorry and if I tell you I love you back will I be forgiven?"

"Do you mean it?"

"Of course babe," he smirked before you pulling you flush against his chest and kissing you.

AN: Hey sorry I didn't update it yesterday I wasn't sure I liked but I reread it and I think it's okay now so yeah. Sorry again. Bye boos