Thomas Imagine

It was hard being the only girl in the Glade. Boys were always hitting on you and asking you out. It hadn't gotten to the point of assaulting you, and you hoped it didn't. The only person you didn't mind hitting on you was Thomas. He was never creepy, and you liked him too. You had talked to Alby about this issue, and he told you he'd take care of it.

The next day Newt had shown up in front of your door, "Y/N, Alby needs you."

"For?"

"A Gathering," he pulled you out. You nodded following him, to the middle of the Glade.

"Ah there she is!" Ably smiled, "Look here every one of you shanks, Y/N is not to be touched or hit on. Period, point blank. If I get one more complaint about any of you, you're getting banished. No questions asked." All the boys nodded, mumbling about how it wasn't fair.

"Thank you Alby," you hugged him.

"No problem. But you tell me if anyone of them lays a shucking finger on you, okay?"

"Okay."

It was around the time the sun would set, and no one had hit on you. They all kept their distance now, which you were thankful for. It was all good except for the fact that Thomas completely ignored you now. You were really sad that he hadn't talked to you at all. He usually puts his arm around you and makes corny jokes, but he hadn't even looked at you. You were gonna ask him about it, but when you tried he just shrugged you off.

"Thomas!" You yelled. He kept working, like he hadn't heard you. "Tommy! Tom!"

"What?!" He snapped.

Taken aback it took you a second to form your words, "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"You liar. You haven't even looked at me. I haven't gotten my daily dose of your corny jokes either."

"Well sorry. You know you just don't feel like telling jokes when the person you like wants you away from them."

"What? You like me?"

"You were there, you heard Alby. If you wanted me to leave you alone you should've just told me," he ignored your comment about him liking you.

"Thomas that wasn't about you. It was about all the creepy boys hitting on me, telling me how good they are in bed. Thomas, I love when we hang out."

"Yeah well that didn't seem like it."

"Tom," you sighed, "I love it when you flirt me. You're sweet and caring and I really like you."

"Yeah?"

"Yes," you weren't embarrassed because he had already admitted he liked you too. He walked over to you, wrapping his arms around you, holding you tightly. He lifted your head the tiniest bit and kissed you. You both smiled into the kiss. It was perfect, you were sure you had never felt this way in your entire life.

You two finally broke apart after about five minutes. "You think I'll get banished for this?" Thomas asked.

"No, I wouldn't let Alby banish you anyway."

"Y/N, will you be mine?"

"Of course Tommy."

AN: I didn't have school today so I wrote this. I might do a double update today, but I'm not sure yet. Remember to Vote, Comment, and Request.