5. true colors

Paint me a picture with your true colors
These are confessions of a new lover (Hey, hey)
True colors, true colors (Woo)
What's done is done now that I'm the only one
If you tell me, I'll accept what you've been through, oh yeah
And I don't believe all this inconsistency
I've been hearin' different stories about you

— true colors by the weeknd

(thoughts on 'vampire' by olivia rodrigo?)

[third person]

__

robin walks around the large mansion that is filled with vampires. some get along and others don't.

bruce, robin, and vance are the other hand were best buds.

"dude stop eating my chips" bruce snatches the bag of chips from vance.

vance groans, "you already ate the whole bag you can spare some."

robin looks at his best friends who were basically playing tug a war with a bag of chips.

aurora walks into the kitchen and looks at the boys concerned. vance and bruce stop fighting to give aurora their attention.

"why do i smell humans... again" she crossed her arms and gives robin a look.

"because we have three of them in the basements" vance says and bruce smacks his shoulder.

aurora flips her blonde hair over her shoulder and leans into robin's ear, "well i hope that they're for feasting.

"they definitely aren't, definitely not" bruce quickly says and robin rolls his eyes.

"why do you guys keep bringing humans here if we're not gonna eat them" aurora sighs disappointed.

"because lover boy over there is too obsessed with them... well one of them at least" vance reveals.

"are you in love with a human?" aurora asked in shock and robin groans, "hell no! why would i be in love with a human."

"then go have a feast with them downstairs robin" vance teases while popping one more chip in his mouth.

robin walks away from the group with a growl and goes down to the basement.

"he's not gonna do it" vance and bruce called out at the same time.

___

finney wakes up in his room surprisingly. he groans at the pain that he feels in his neck while he sits up in his bed,

" it's about time you woke up" finney flinches at the sound of robin's voice.

"why do you keep doing this. i told you it was a joke" finney puts his hand over his new bite mark that hurts like hell. 'it hurts more than the first time.'

"what's a joke is that stunt that you pulled just to get my attention" robin stuffs his hands in his pockets and watches finney get up from his bed.

robin waited for finney to wake up... well he wanted to see if finney would wake up.

"and it worked didn't it... asshole" he whispered the last part under his breath. he walks over to his room door.

"you're obsessed with me just admit it" robin shrugs.

finney turns around and nodded his head sarcastically, "yeah because i'm expecting us to be the next bella and edward from twilight. and if anyone is obsessed its you vampires who have been watching us for years."