3. reminder

Got a sweet Asian chick, she go low mane (lo Mein, oh, oh, oh)
You know me (know me, na, na, na, na, na)
You know me (know me, know me, oh, oh, oh)
You know me (know me, know me, na, na, na, na, na)
Every time you try to forget who I am
I'll be right there to remind you again
You know me (know me, pow, pow)
You know me (know me, oh, yeah)

- reminder by the weeknd

(does anyone have thoughts on there possibly being another movie for the black phone?)

no one:

finney, griffin, and billy this chapter:

[few days later]

the boys were at school. finney finally decided to tell them what robin told him.

"i can't believe that." griffin shook his head in disbelief while putting on his sunglasses.

billy asks, "so what are you going to do."

"i'm never going to the carnival every again, of course." finney shrugged while tightening his hoodie around his head.

he knew that it was a bad idea. but was it? there's no way that robin was going to be able to find him.

"he's going to find you and eat your face off." griffin informed.

"no he won't, he was just trying to scare me and it's not going to work. i haven't been there in a few days and he still hasn't done anything." finney said confidently as they reached class.

they walk in and went to sit down. the teacher knew about the trio so she made sure to make them sit on opposite sides of the room.

everyone gave the trio a weird little look as they walked in. the boys had sunglasses on and hoodies tightened over their heads.

this was to cover the bite marks that they got from the vamps.

finney sits down and greets the person that's sitting next to him, her name is donna.

"hey finney." she replied and smiled.

finney rolls his eyes but she didn't see, because of his shades.

"is wearing sunglasses indoors not crazy." moose teased from the seat behind finney.

finney turns around, "why are you always trying to talk to me."

"why not." moose shrugged and finney turned back around.

"nice hoodie too by the way. it's cute that you and your friends are matching, or whatever." moose said sarcastically and finney flips him off.

billy turns around in discussed because he heard moose's voice, "its like nails on a chalkboard isn't it?" billy joked about moose's voice.

griffin cackled out loud from across the room.