ten.

unknown number
00:06 A.M

hi who r u

unblocked me, eh?
missed me that much?

yes i missed u
nlw trll me who y r
so i can slepe

what does my identity
have to do with your slepe?

▶• 〣〣〣〣〣. 0:42
▶• 〣〣〣. 0:27
▶• 〣〣〣〣〣〣〣. 0:69

half of that is random
burp noises and some
other language (hopefully).

mmmmmm?/

are you drunk, rosier?

▶• 〢. 0:02

sure. i believe you.

i'm sending someone
over.

npoo u comeeeee
plssssssssdsssss 😭

ok, rosier. 🤣

***

Audrey was at her peak. She wanted to be it all - a cringe tiktoker, a rapper, a racecar driver, a surfboard model. But what she didn't want to be was in some stranger's arms.

"Stop grunting, Rosier. You asked me to come, remember?" Draco huffed, making her sit straight instead of falling sidewards.

"I asked unknown guy to come! Not you! You're-" Audrey said, gulping frantically. "You're Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy," She then proceeded to open her arms wide with a goofy smile.

"I only wish I was drinking whatever you were drinking to make you this unhinged," Draco commented, pretending not to notice her clear sign for a hug, although the clear red tint on his pale skin spoke otherwise.

"B-but why-why don't you li- WAIT! That's a cute puppy! Is it yours?" Audrey slurred, excited.

Draco burst into laughter, looking at the dirty rag she assumed to be a puppy.

"That- nevermind. Yes. It is mine. Do you want it?" Draco asks, lifting the rag carefully with both his hands.

"YES! Please! I love you! Give me!" Audrey gasped loudly as she got up rapidly and snatched the rag from him.

"Odd time to confess your love for me, but sure." Draco says, looking at the window. When he didn't get a response, he looked at Audrey only to see tears in her eyes.

"I-I'm horrible," Audrey whispered, holding the rag to her chest. Draco was too stunned to speak, so he made a questioning sound. "I KILLED HIM!" She screeched, sobbing.

"Wha-" Draco asks, confused but soon realisation hits him. "You killed my dog?" Draco asks, pretending to be dead serious.

"I'M SORRY! I'm horrible. I should die. I loved your dog so much and I killed it," Audrey says, in the middle of whimpers, leading Draco to chuckle to himself lightly.

"Alright, alright. It's time to sober you up. Get up Audrey," Draco commands, taking the rag away from the sobbing girl.

"Bu-but your dog-"