five.

AUDREY was having a tough time debating whether or not she should tell her friends about her humungous crush on Malfoy.

What if they tease her for it? She knew they would never, but the what if's are endless.

The only reason she needed to tell them was because Pansy was in the café. And the person in there could've been Draco, and he was with another girl. And if it was, Audrey would definitely have her heart broken but she had to know.

"Guys?" Audrey tried to catch their attention. The girls — Pansy, Ginny, Luna and Hermione and Audrey were in Pansy's dorm currently. It was like a girl's night, except it was late evening.

"Yeah?" Pansy asked, in the middle of straightening her hair.

"I have something to tell," Audrey said, nervousness filling her veins.

"Well, spill," Ginny said.

Hermione probably noticed Audrey's stiffness and added, "You don't have to if you don't want to. Just know, it's okay to tell us anything you want."

"Um, it's alright, it's just—" Audrey started. "IthinkIhaveacrushonDraco," She said, not taking a breath in between.

"Bitch, what?" Pansy shrieked and later let out a loud groan as she accidentally burned her neck with her straightener.

Ginny bursted out wheezing. "Your face when she said that— and your neck— it looks like a hickey," She managed to say between laughs.

"Oh god, Audrey, I'm gonna murder you," Pansy squawked.

"I'm going on a Nargle hunt tonight. Is anyone up for it?" Luna asked suddenly, completely ignoring the situation.

"Sorry Luna, I don't think I'll make it. I have a mock test tomorrow," Hermione said, also ignoring what was happening.

"Can you guys just be a little interested for once?" Ginny said, rolling her eyes to which Hermione mumbles a small 'ugh' to.

"Anyway, Draco? Really? Have you no taste?" Pansy asked, scrunching her nose up.

"I mean, he's hot, I don't blame Addy," Ginny responded.

"Ew." Pansy said and turned back to the mirror, cursing to herself about the hickey-looking mark on her neck.

"Anyway, I just wanted to ask you if you saw him at the café today," Audrey tried to be as nonchalant as she could, but failed.

"Oh my god," Pansy squeaks. "I forgot," And takes out her phone from her fancy handbag and opens her gallery. "Look!" She almost screams.

Audrey bends over to see the photo clearly. It was him. And of course, he was with another girl. In the picture, he was seen laughing at something she maybe said, and that made Audrey a hundred percent more jealous than she already was.

"I'm sorry, babe." Pansy said, as she realised how Audrey must be feeling.

"Nah, it's fine," Audrey tried to say but failed because of the breaks in her voice. "It's okay, I swear. It's just a silly crush, it'll go away," She said, knowing damn well it probably won't go away until another 6 months.

"We need to do something fun tonight. It's been a sad ass day for most of us," Ginny spoke up.

"Not me," Hermione said.

"You're coming either way, Mione." Audrey said in a strict tone to which Hermione nods reluctantly.

"Is it mandatory for me to come too? I really wanted to Nargle-hunt today," Luna said, in a sad tone.

"Aw, no. You can come if you want to but if not, then it's completely fine. I'll definitely join you next time tho," Audrey said, with a huge smile on her face to which Luna smiled back, just as warmly.

"Not fair," Hermione complained, only to get ignored.

"What are we even gonna do? It's too late in the evening," Pansy said, finally done with her hair.

"I...can think of something," Ginny's smile was devious. Audrey groans.

***

They all ran, laughing their butts off, followed by a poor middle-aged man who looked tired of this shit.

"Hey— y'all kids better get back and pay the fine for this—" He tried to yell but failed, being too slow compared to the teens. 

"My gosh, That was great," Audrey commented, grinning.

"I have a plan." Ginny started. "What if we write our numbers on the bathroom wall beside our names? It'll be fun. Let's see who'll text us first," She said, sounding oddly mischevious.

"I'm in," Pansy said, to which Hermione and Audrey also agreed.

Ginny whipped out a few bottles of spray cans from her tote bag and threw them on the floor. Audrey picked one up, which was the green can, and wrote her number on the wall, huge and clear. Below the number, she wrote 'addy x' so as to not be totally obvious about who she was.

The others also completed writing their numbers, so they all walk a little backwards.

"Perfect. Pansy's is written in the smallest as she is...um, kind of with Theo, and Audrey's is written in the biggest. Yes," Ginny whispered dramatically.

"Well, this has been fun," Hermione muttered before taking out her phone.

"What, are you missing Ronnie-wonnie?" Ginny snickered and gave her a puppy-dog-eyed look.

"Shove off," Hermione said, but also smiled to herself.

"Aww," said Audrey.

"We have to go before the protection shield closes off," Pansy yelled from behind.

"Yeah, yeah," Ginny said.

That night, when Audrey went to bed, she had a gut feeling that something awful was going to happen soon. But she ignored it and went back to sleep, hoping it was just her crazy sleep-deprived self speaking.

***
end of chapter five.

;- ꒰ °RITZ SPEAKS!꒱ ✧.*

╰┈➤ i’ll admit i did forget to add my little commentary on the last two chapters and that is very unprofessional of me because i’m a writer now and i should not do that. i’ll be posting chapter 6 later today or tomorrow. theothelomlll you’re the best. see you there<3