eight.

AUDREY woke up, with a feeling that she committed several crimes and her head feeling like it was going to explode.

She drank a glass of water, closed her eyes and tried to lay down for a while. The horrible ringing in her head lowered a little bit, so she took out her phone, only to be surprised to find that an unknown number had texted her. She immediately texted Leanne but she was with Luna, obviously Audrey was not going to take away her best friend from her crush (Audrey was sure of it even though Leanne never said it out loud). So she opened the stranger's chat.

Unknown Number
8:15 A.M

heyyy ;)
u available?
stop ignoring me.
it's not attractive.

LOL u got some
nerve huh

I could say that, addy x

so u found my number
on that bathroom wall hm

obviously.
assuming you’re not
someone who writes it
everywhere they go.

stop texting me.
it was a joke

no.

atleast tell me who
you are

no.

🥺🥺

no.

blocking u :)

block me all u want,
darling. I’ll still find a
way to text u :)

You blocked this contact. Tap to unblock.

***

Pansy was elated. She didn’t show it and it certainly was not identifiable, given no one understood her facial expressions, but she really was. Theo had texted her again the other night, asking her out again and apologising for how the last date went. She didn’t respond to him yet, but it had been on her mind all morning.

"Ginny!" She exclaimed when Ginny came bursting through the door.

"He said he’d be there," Ginny almost screamed.

"What? Who? Where?" Pansy quickly followed up.

"Harry. I don't know," Ginny held up her phone for Pansy to read his text.

"Oh my god," Pansy says. "He's coming," She pauses, "for you?"

"Yes. YES. YES!" Ginny screeches, a crazy smile on her face.

"Wow," Pansy exclaims. "Then go, wait for him."

"Yeah but I need the dress," Ginny says, desperately.

"I kept it in your closet," Pansy says, confused.

"No! You brought it here with you and told me to come and take it whenever I wanted because you needed it for a date," Ginny speaks fast, making it hard for Pansy to catch every word.

"OH. Right. It's in the left closet, top shelf. Go, go, go!" Pansy rushes.

Ginny sprints towards the closet, closing the door of the dressing room and opens it after a minute.