two.

AUDREY was having a perfectly normal sunday morning. She had just completed her heavy intake of brownies, which, honestly made her stomach ache, but she chose to ignore it and go with putting on a facial mask and relaxing.

She sent a quick text to Cedric, who was her all-time favourite face mask expert, to come over for a bit of refreshment, to which a respond came in less than five minutes.

Sure bubs, you are not and never having a face mask party without me, be there in five<3

It read, which made an immediate smile grace her lips.

And there she was, half an hour later, sitting on the arm chair as Cedric was occupying the whole couch, both of them dressed in peach robes and satin-like face masks covering their faces. Cedric even insisted on keeping cucumbers on their eyes, since it gave a chilly sensation.

"So yeah, he really thought he ate like—" more chuckles followed from both sides, "like damn." he ended, as I gave she small laugh and fell back on the bed with a soft sigh.

"Cedric." That came out as a question rather than a statement from her side.

"Mhm?" He hummed, as he started applying hair mask serum with his hands, looking concentratedly at the mirror.

"Didn't you tell me last week that you liked Cho?" She asked, sounding curious, to which he replied with another small hum. "Do you still like her?"

"Yuuup," He responded in a sing-song voice

"Oh." She replied, seemingly thoughtful.

"Oh." He imitated.

"But then why—" Her question was immediately cut short as there was a loud bang on the door.

"Open up, Addy, I need—" The door creaked open to reveal a baffled Pansy whose expression quickly changed from bored to baffled. Clearly, she was mortified. "I— um,"

All Audrey could do was give her a sheepish, innocent smile. "Hi Pansy!" She chirped, with fake excitement.

"I'm sorry to interrupt— whatever this is, but—" she signals to me and Cedric and the other beauty products set on the table with her finger, "What the hell is happening here?" She questioned strictly, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm, well, uh—" Audrey struggled.

"I feel like it's clearly obvious that we're—"

"Why the fuck am I not invited?" Pansy whined, as she held a hand to her heart. "So heartbroken." She said, lacing her voice with mock sadness.

"Well," Cedric commented but quickly went back to what he was doing.

"Didn't know you were so interested in these stuff, Diggory." Pansy stated as she checked her nails. She was clearly trying to act cool before him, Ananya concluded.

"Didn't know you cared so much, Parkinson." He retorted, making one of the girls snort and the other one to roll their eyes.

"Ugh, whatever and anyway, Audrey? I kinda need my bodysuit back," She spoke up, as she glanced at the other girl.

"Oh?" Audrey commented, sensing her tone and got up and walked towards her closet. She found the black laced bodysuit and threw it towards Pansy, who caught it perfectly.

"Thanks babe," She replied with a smile as she turned her back, and headed towards the door.

"Got a big night, eh?" Audrey asked, trying to sound as yankee as she could.

"Well," A small sprinkle of blush appeared on Pansy's cheeks as she still faced her back towards Audrey. "Maybe."

"Oh my god!" Audrey shrieked. "Oh my god, oh my god— I need to alert Ginny," She panted out.

"Oh my gosh, I beg you, please don't, She'd follow us again with a disguise again," The other girl cringed.

To which Audrey responded with a "Trop tard, babes," and clicked the send button.

"Goddamit," She cussed and walked out of there immediately, her destination being the Gryffindor tower.

***

Weaslette 💃
11:46 a.m   

Me :
yooo weasley

Weaslette 💃:
sup rosier 👠

Me :
SO LIKE OMG
THIS IS SO
IMPERATIVE

Weaslette 💃:
YES????

Me :
PANSYS GOING ON
A DATE W SOMEONE

and she's coming to the
gryffindor common room
for you rn lmfao

Weaslette 💃:
OMG ADDY SHOULD
I GET MY OLD MAN
DISGUISE OUT AGAIN

Me :
OMG PLS YES
AND LIKE WHAT IF
I DRESS AS AN OLD
LADY WE BOTH CAN
ACT LIKE AN OLD
COUPLE OR SMTH LMFAO

Weaslette 💃:
YES YES YES

Me :
pansys still coming
for u tho sp yeah

so**

Weaslette 💃:
yEAH YEAH SHE'LL
PROBABLY JUST YELL
AT ME TO NOT FOLLOW
THEM BUT ITS NOT LIKE
IM ACTUALLY LISTENING
TO HER LMAO

Me :
BAHAHA YEAH

Weaslette 💃:
who do you reckon
her date is tho

Me :
meh probably zabini
since last time it was nott

Weaslette 💃:
oh yeaaa
i remember her telling
she 'WaSnT rEaLLy
iNtErEsTeD' in him lmao

Me :
bahahha yeah idk

Weaslette 💃:
LETS DO THIS

Me :
YES YES

***
end of chapter two.

≡;- ꒰ °RITZ SPEAKS!꒱ ✧.*

╰┈➤ ahhh, if you're still reading this, i love you. i just hope you liked this chapter, even though i personally felt it was boring bc i literally wrote it as i wasnt able to sleep lolz. [also, if you get the reference of the pink bath robes and face masks w cedric, hand in marriage pls] and sending you so many hugs and candy!!<3333