Party Crasher

I.E!Crescent then left as he looked around for someone.
As he walked he saw Creator!Merciless yelling at the Nightmare and Killer, this time they seemed to be just listening yet not disappearing.

I.E!Crescent:"hey! You!"

Creator Merciless turned around confused and then his expression turned to normal once he saw who it was who called him

Creator!Merciless:"! Huh? Oh, I.E!Crescent..nows not a good time, i finally got them!- so please-"

I.E!Crescent:"no. Fucking listen. You need to kick that new "Angst and merciless without an au" out right now."

Creator!Merciless was taken aback by this..why? They haven't caused any harm.

Creator!Merciless:"i..look i get you may not like every au that comes to this party, but they haven't caused any harm-"

I.E!Crescent:"is that all you care about?. How the party's going? Rather than who's fucking participating in the party?."

Creator!Merciless:"! No! Not at all! I care about both! But..if the party is going well than the people are to, right?"

I.E!Crescent:"no. Look. First of all did you do any research on any of these aus? Cause you definitely tried to be "diverse" or some shit. But seriously. You invited me and my Merciless, who killed our angst. And that caused a bit of a racket.'

Creator!Merciless:"..true..but that was just one mess up!-"

I.E!Crescent:"really? One mess up? Well that new angst that came. Is literally ghost!me angst! Ya know..the one who killed him! You let their fucking murderer enter this party! Did you even do a background check?!"

Creator!Merciless if he could would have gone pale..how had he not known..?

Creator!Merciless:"t-there what?! Oh creators..what have I done?! They must be thrown out at once! Thanks for bringing this to my attention..why didn't Ghost tell me..?"

I.E!Crescent:"he was worried he'd overwhelm you since your SOO busy capturing these 2 shitheads-"

The Nightmare and Killer waved hello-

I.E!Crescent:"that frankly have done nothing wrong besides be creepy. You chose to try and kick them out rather then do a fucking background check."

Creator!Merciless seemed to be guilty and took I.E!Crescent words to soul..he really should have known better. He may be a child, but he's a creator ship child. So there's really no excuse.

Creator!Merciless:"..your right. I shall remedy this immediately. Tell Ghost, he doesn't have to worry about that Angst nor Merciless, and Nightmare? Killer? Consider yourselves free to roam around..just please don't hurt anyone-"

He said calmly and with a soft but sincere smile. As he then ran off to find the other Merciless and Angst to tell them to leave.

I.E!Crescent sighed as he went back to his friend. Who was exactly were he was before. I.E!Crescent joined him.

I.E!Crescent:"..hey. You good idiot?"

Ghost!Crescent:"..I don't know.."

I.E!Crescent:"..the thing about your Angst is being taken care of. He's being kicked out so you won't see him again."

Ghost!Crescent eye lights dilated as he heard those words and he looked up at I.E!Crescent, with some tears in his eyes he hugged him.

Ghost!Crescent:"thank you.."

I.E!Crescent:"...there, there you big bastard."

Meanwhile Creator!Merciless found the 2 and Immediately kicked them out..nice and politely of course. They surprisingly didn't mind and just left though, The Angst did glare at someone before he left..