A MERCILESS Christmas

Creator Merciless, had thought of a way to get more aus of him and his..."brothers" and friends to get to know more of one another, so he se t some invitations to a Christmas party! How's it going? Well-

As a couple people came into the room, they were surprised to find several Merciless, Crescent, Angst aus, all looking different than the last.

Some were in normal clothes, while others in Christmas sweaters, or Christmas based outfits.

I.E Merciless and Crescent(belong to Emily Crystal/Crystal tran) arrived pretty early, so only a couple were there though.

I.E!Crescent:"remember. We're only here to gather info. Don't make a scene.

I.E!Merciless:"I'd be more concerned about you making a scene. Brother. I'll be fine.

I.E Crescent rolled his eyes and left grabbing some food.

I.E Merciless just stayed near a wall, when another au of him, looking formal, and didn't have a crown came up to him.

Creator!Merciless:"hi! I'm Creator Merciless! I'm the host! Make yourselves as comfortable as possible! Say your a human? That's so cool! It must be aweso-"

I.E!Merciless:"I'm not human."

Creator!Merciless:"!- oh? Your not? What are you? Are you skeleton with a form of a human but still technically skeleton. What that's dumb all human have a skeleton- nevermind what I said, can you?-"

I.E!Merciless:"quit rambling. I'm just not human. I may LOOK human. But I'm not."

Creator!Merciless:"oh! Right..my apologies, I sometimes get carried away. Thanks for accepting my invite tho,

The two began to talk more, however it was undeniably sorta awkward.

Meanwhile, With I.E Crescent, he was eating some fruit, when suddenly...

Happy!Angst:"hi! Merry Christmas!"

Ghost!Crescent:"hey! Look! I'm the Christmas spirit! Aha! Get it!?"

I.E!Crescent:"! Asgore christ!-"

Ghost!Crescent:"ghost you! Nice to meetcha! And this is my friend Happy!"

Happy!Angst:"correct name is Happy Angst since alot of people call me that! But happy for short! So are you having fun?!"

....

I.E!Crescent:"..I'm just..I'm gonna fucking go."

Ghost!Crescent and Happy!Angst:"okay! Cya!"

I.E!Crescent walked away now contemplating wtf he just saw- when he bumped into someone, it was another Crescent and Angst, they were from an au called, Despairverse

Dv!Crescent:"hey watch it."

I.E!Crescent:"whatever."

Dv!Angst:"whoa, brother look. It's another you, he looks emo tho, like you!"

...God fucking-

Dv!Crescent:"Angst..I'm not emo."

Dv!Angst:"your not?-"

I.E!Crescent:"neither am I. I'm just dead inside.

Dv!Angst:"your not happy..? Want some chocolate? Father gave me some incase we got hungry, but they already have food"

Dv!Angst handed him a couple pieces of a chocolate bar, And I.E!Crescent just took it.

I.E!Crescent:"thanks. I guess."

Meanwhile:

Forsakeverse Merciless had just arrived. He immediately was excited to be there, though he didn't come with his brothers..odd. everyone else atleast brought one, or someone close to a brother.

He went up to I.E!Merciless, as he had caught his eye

FV!Merciless:"hi, are you having fun? I am!"

I.E!Merciless:"fun?. Hilarious. This is pathetic. Listen. I'm only here to gather info. That's it.

Fv!Merciless:"..so..your not here to have fun?"

I.E!Merciless:"look kid. "Fun" is something you earn."

Fv!Merciless:"no! It's for everyone! What makes you?-"

I.E!Merciless:"you clearly never been to another au. Look around. Everyone is on edge tbh."

FV!Merciless:"..but..your brothers..we got our brothers here! Shouldn't you relax with them?"

I.E!Merciless:"ha! Don't make me laugh kiddo."

Fv!Merciless:"!...:

I.E!Merciless:"aw c'mon. It's not a big deal-"

Fv!Merciless:"YES IT IS! IVE DECIDED. IM YOUR FRIEND NOW!"

I.E!Merciless:"! W h a t?.-"

Creator!Merciless:"?- I thought we were friends?-"

FV!Merciless:"THAN WE'LL ALL BE FRIENDS

I E!Merciless:"I AGREED TO NONE OF THIS