Parent search Party

FV!Merciless and the 2 went to get some cookies, FV!Merciless ate alot, and they started to talk with the other Angst, who seemed to be a joy to be around, he was calm yet very friendly. Meanwhile his Merciless seemed to stay quiet looking away, probably was just shy!

Meanwhile Creator!Merciless was still on the hunt for the Nightmare and Killer. Which he did find a couple times, but they always disappeared.

But soon he found them with FV!Merciless and the other 2, eating cookies, they seemed to be in line, waiting for food.

Creator!Merciless:"! There you two are! You gotta leave, please. This party and au in general is for kids only!"

Nightmare:"..hey is that kid trying to cause a fire?"

Creator!Merciless:"! WHAT?!"

There was no kid, and Nightmare and Killer disappeared again, leaving Creator!Merciless stumped.

It was a weird sight for the others,

FV!Merciless:"..okay. well that just happened."

"Don't worry, in our au. Nothing bad goes wrong, everyone is happy!" The Angst said his eye light dilating a bit.

FV!Merciless:"oh? How?"

The Angst then began to explain his and Merciless, au, though dodged a couple of important details. But for the most part FV!Merciless was very instrested!

"And even Blue and Ink don't fight us anymore! Isn't that great!"

FV!Merciless:"whoa! Hey, maybe after this I can visit your au! It sounds so cool!"

"Of course! Friend."
The Angst said as he silently punched at His Merciless and gestured him to go,
This was confusing for FV!Merciless but he didn't seem to mind, as Merciless just went and headed to another random person.

"Sorry, he needs to be less shy. Now, do you have any other friends?" He asked, FV!Merciless nodded and took the Angst hand for and dragged him to the Merciless friend group! Where he immediately became the center of attention as he was the only Angst in the group-

Meanwhile, the other Merciless went up to I.E Merciless. Who was clearly not enjoying the party, nor seemed he was trying to.

"Hello."

I.E!Merciless:"oh great. Another annoying me."

"..."

Yeah they ended up not talking and sitting in silence for a while. The other Merciless seemed to occupied just staring at Ghost!Crescent. Which didn't take long for I.E!Merciless to notice.
But he didn't say anything, he wanted to see how far this could go.

Then someone bumped into him, like they had just magically appeared.

I.E!Merciless:"! Hey Kid! watch it!-"

It was the Nightmare and Killer.

I.E!Merciless:"..oh."

The parents didn't say anyhting nor even talk to them. Just talk to eachother in what seemed like complete nonsense.

It was confusing for sure. But then, As soon as Creator!Merciless came into the area, they disappeared, making the 2 even more shocked.

Creator!Merciless:"! And they left again! Oh Creators! I need to find em!"

I.E!Merciless eyes widened a bit, as some ideas starting to form in his head.

I.E!Merciless:"..me and my friend will help you."

He said, the other Merciless looked shock and clearly was take off guard by that.

Creator!Merciless:"! Really?!"

I.E!Merciless:"sure. Why not?"

Creator!Merciless:"thank you! That'll make this alot easier!"

I.E!Merciless:"sure thing. I just got one favor to ask."

Creator!Merciless:"what?"

I.E!Merciless:"..tell me. Everything about the multiverse aus."