Death the Halls

Now whenever a new merciless came into the room, they were often dragged into this new "friend group"

Even aus like, Lotvt Crescent, Angst and Merciless came, and Merciless got swept into the group-

Lotvt!Merciless:"..a friend group?"

FV!Merciless:"yeah!"

Lotvt!Merciless:"how did it start?"

I.E!Merciless:"these bitches wouldn't leave me alone."

Creator Merciless:"please no swearing..we have alot of innocent kids here"

I.E!Merciless:"eh? What tf kind of NIGHTMARE KID, is fucking innocent?"

Lotvt!Merciless:"I walked by an angst with star on his hood, he seemed innocent"

Creator!Merciless:"Despairverse Angst? Nah, he can curse, he just doesn't often,"

Lotvt!Merciless:"so who's innocent here?"

Creator!Merciless:"R!Angst is pretty innocent, they were only 6 when they died"

I.E!Merciless:"oh? What his au about?"

Creator!Merciless:"they/them, their from R!Families. It's a really chaotic but wholesome au, basically each member of the family used to be another person before they died and got reincarnated as them. Angst used to be a 6 year old girl Eri if I'm correct. They were killed by some villains"

Merciless:"oh? Aw sad angst died in hus past life, he's fun to annoy."

I.E!Merciless:"if you think that's bad? Wait till you seem my au. He died at like, what? 14? I don't even know his age "

FV!Merciless:"wow..I'm so sorry for you..you must have been grieving alot..-"

I.E!Merciless:"what? No."

FV!Merciless:"...what..? You..don't feel bad at all..?

I.E!Merciless:"why the hell would o feel guilty?"

Merciless:"...but. that's your brother.

I.E!Merciless:"please! The only thing we share is the Oblique last name. That's it. Idc about being blood related. In my au family. Doesn't exist. If you prove your worth you live."

Merciless:"..so..father. killed him...?"

I.E!Merciless:"huh? No I did."

.....

I.E!Merciless:"..what? Why do you all look so shocked?."

FV!Merciless:"..You..You..killed your brother..?"

I.E!Merciless:"eh, not like I had one to begin with. He was in my way."

Lotvt!Merciless:"in your way for what?."

I.E!Merciless:"that throne of my father."

Merciless:"...."

Merciless didnt say anythign just..slapped I.E!Merciless.

Merciless:"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU KILLED YOUR BROTHER FOR SOMETHING THAT PETTY?! ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF?!"

Merciless screamed, he was about to fight I.E! Him, but Creator!Merciless was holding him back along with Happy!Angst who was nearby.

The entire party went dull silent at the scream. Especially the Crescents and Angsts.

Merciless:"LET ME AT HIM! WHO WOULD FUCKING KILL THEIR BROTHER?! A NOT CARING DIPSHIT LIKE YOU! THATS WHO! YOU BETTER BE JOKING OR SO HELP ME!-"

Creator!Merciless:"..I should have studied his au beforehand.."

Creator!Merciless mumbled, and he manged to contain the original. He was fucking pissed.

Meanwhile with I.E!Crescent he was confused with all the commotion. All he understood it was alot of screaming.

So he went up to a random au, Involuntaryverse, was it?

I.E!Crescent:"what's going on?"

IV!Crescent:"... !- Is that your brother? He's about to get into a fight I think"

He said as his Merciless was cowarding behind him and their Angst.

I.E!Crescent:"what do you mean?."

IV!Angst:"I'm not sure. Best we stay out of it."

I.E!Crescent:"just tell me."

IV!Crescent:"well, all we heard was from the og, screaming how he...killed his brother? Were not sure though."

I.E!Crescent:"! Oh that fucking idiot!"

I.E!Crescent ran to where the scene was happening and saw his brother. With a red slap mark on his face, he seemed to be in disbelief or shock, or maybe a mixture of both?

Some of the other merciless walked away from him, and some looked at him in disgust.

He looked at His brother, not in a seeking comfort kind of way, but in a "wtf just happened?" Kind of way.
I.E!Crescent just sighed. So far they had ruin this party and their whole mission. And it's barely been 2 hours.