Chilled to the Bone

I.E Crescent followed Ghost!Crescent back to the party, not much h was going on but it seemed fun!
That Happy!Angst one came over to the 2, thinking it was some newcomers.

Happy!Angst:"hi! Welcome to the!- ! Ghost! You found I.E!Crescent! Thank goodness, Merciless was getting worried"

Ghost!Crescent:"yeah, we had a chat. It was fun!"

Happy!Angst:"well...that's good. But there's kinda a problem..-"

Ghost!Crescent:"a problem?-"

Happy!Angst:"an au of Nightmare and killer somehow got in here..I think"

Ghost!Crescent:"!- HOW?! IS THIS AU LIKE FOR KIDS ONLY?! HOW IN THE CHILDRENVERSE DID THEY GET IN?!"

I.E!Crescent:"wait what?-"

Happy!Angst:"I'm not sure, I haven't personally seen em, but..their around..however they can't cause trouble thankfully! This au is a no magic zone! But..stay on the look out, just to be safe."

Ghost!Crescent:"..welp, other me, enjoy this party before it burns-"

Meanwhile with Lilyofthevalleytale trio, of Lotvt trio for short(forgot to mention they belong to Victor)
were just talking, the Merciless au friend group kinda got shakey after the whole fight thingy, but their trying to recover!

Lotvt!Crescent:"so..about the group..is it like a cult or something?"

Lotvt!Merciless:"no? I'd be glad if it was though, imagine the fun!"

Lotvt!Crescent:"...why do I talk to you. !-"

They saw A nightmare and a killer talking to one another near the wall.

Lotvt!Angst:"isn't that who their looking for?-"

Lotvt!Crescent:"OKAY WERE LEAVING THIS AREA NOW- BYE-"

and they left the area-
As they ran, This happnes

Lotvt!Merciless:"...HEY HOST! ME! THE 2 YOU LOOIN FOR ARE IN THE KITCHEN CORNER!-"

Creator!Merciless:"!- *runs to the kitchen* thanks!-"

Creator!Merciless went into the kitchen immediately to find it was true, a Nightmare and killer had broken in.

Creator!Merciless:"um..hi? Im sorry guys but you can't stay here, you have to go"

The two then stopped talking and stared at this formal looking Merciless, it was odd.

Creator!Merciless:"..Guys...?"

Suddenly they were gone, in a snap.

Creator!Merciless:"?!-...HOW THE FU-"

After that whole fiasco of finding the parents- Creator!Mecriless was internally and outernally freaking out-

Meanwhile, the 2 from Despairverse saw I.E Merciless drinking alone, he kinda just doomed himself, both from the mission and the whole point of the party..to have fun and make friends.

DV!Angst:"..why is he alone?"

DV!Crescent:"he killed his brother. I'd say it's well fucking deserved."

DV!Angst:"Crescent..don't be like that..maybe he just needs a friend..after all, father wasn't nice to us at first in our au, he probably didn't change at all in his..so let's just talk to him for a bit"

DV!Crescent:"..fine, but for a bit!"

So the two walked over to I.E Merciless, and tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

I.E!Merciless:"! Wha?- oh. You 2. I thought I saw you around."

DV!Angst:"same here, but we never introduced ourselves, We are from Despairverse, odd name tbh. Though it's nice to meet a Merciless!"

I.E!Merciless:"what do you mean? I got roped into a damn friend group for like 15 minutes. Aren't Merciless a dime a dozen?"

DV!Angst:"eheh..not for us."

I.E!Merciless:"oh? What happened?."

DV!Crescent:"okay, we're leaving now."

DV!Angst:"!- i- No! We're not! Look we don't wanna say it but, it's just nice to talk to another au of our brother!"

I.E!Merciless:"..why tf are you even talking to me? What's your motive? You did hear about the 'fight' thing. Right?"

DV!Angst:"of course we did, but..I'm sure you had a good reason and for that..I'm sure your Angst forgives you!"

I.E!Merciless:"!...forgive me..? Look kiddo."

DV!Angst:"I'm older than you-"

I.E!Merciless:"shut it. I don't care. But forgiveness is weakness. No one here gives a damn and never will."

DV!Angst:"..oh.."

I.E!Merciless:"so why don't you and your brother go and play house or something? Maybe then your pathetic life skills will come in handy."

DV!Angst face expression didn't change much but his silence indicated he was sad, he then left and headed to where he and his brother were before.

DV!Crescent:"..wtf?"

I.E!Merciless:"..what?"

DV!Crescent:"he was just trying to be nice. Forgiveness is earned, it's not some impossible thing ya know-"

I.E!Merciless:"welp, I haven't earned it."

DV!Crescent:"damn right. Listen, word of advice. Be nice, don't be such a jackals. Maybe you'll get a friend."

DV!Crescent said then left, mumbling a couple curse words.