𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬...

Warnings: Mature Language, Underaged Drinking, Smoking, Scheming, Rough Sex, Light Smut, Sexuality, Slurs, Degrading, Sexual References, Drugs, Drug Addiction...
Unedited

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧? 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧? 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞...𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧!...𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧!...𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧!~𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬~𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐞

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"His dark voice asked, echoing the small office. "I think we both know why I'm here." I mustered up the courage to utter out, I wasn't afraid of powerful men- especially not this one. "So it's true then?" He wondered with a raise of the brow. "Why ask questions when you can pour me a drink." I smirked, sitting on his desk. A chuckle escaped his lips as he walked towards his cabinet, grabbed a bottle of scotch and two glasses then poured it. "I wouldn't have to ask so much if you told me why you were here." He reminded me, handing me the glass. I raised the fiery liquid to my lips and took a gulp. "Your asshole of a nephew abandoned me in Tuscany." I finally admitted to Jack. "Chuck never did have the true qualities of a man." Jack smirked to me as we both drank the scotch.

"I hear he takes after you." I bitterly remarked, placing the glass down harshly onto the table. Jack scoffed, placing the glass down and walking towards me. "You must have a type then, because I'm not the one who flew to Australia to see me." He grinned to me, like the cat who got the cream. "I go to Paris in two days, just wanted to make use of the Bass plane." I retorted. Jack stood in front of me and placed his hand on my bare knee. I was wearing a short black dress with pearls. It was warm so I didn't bother to put tights on.

"Two days? So you've got some time..." Jack whispered out, running his hand further up my leg to my thighs. "What makes you think I want you? You're a Bass." I hissed back to him, lifting his chin up so he looked to me. "Because, Alexandra. I'm Jack Bass. Very different to my idiotic nephew and...You want your own back on him, right?" He said, husking to me almost. I looked him up and down, "You're not as stupid as you seem." I smirked to him. "Can I get you another drink or-" Jack went to offer when I cut him off by ghosting my lips against his.

"I don't need that drink." I whispered onto his lips, pressing a kiss onto them. Jack chuckled against my lips as he returned the gesture more lustfully. Jack's hands moved down my body to my thighs, spreading my legs for him. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked against my neck. "Give it to me." I hissed back, feeling myself get wetter by his movements. "Bet my pathetic nephew doesn't treat you like this...And I doubt he ever will again." The older Bass man cockily breathed to me...

✯✯✯

"𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 listening?" Penelope snottily asked me. "Penelope, do me a favour and shut the fuck up." I snarked to her as Blair smirked. Suddenly all our phones buzzed to reveal a Gossip Girl blast, Dan was getting close to the new girl Amanda. "Are you jealous?" B quietly asked me as we walked along the halls. "Please, I just want the bitch taken down for Serena's sake." I honestly told my sister. "Nelly Yuki, get the file of the new girl. Now." Blair ordered as she did so. "I think we're going to have some fun before hockey practice." Hazel smirked as we walked along. "B, wait." I called after my sister gently. "Girls, go clear the changing rooms out and make sure our Dior is nearby." B ordered and the minions obliged.