𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐- 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬

Warnings: Sexual Assault in minor detail/ innuendos  

 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭..❞

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 he tried to call you?" Blair asked me wiping my eyes as Dorota brought me some green tea and a scone. "Thanks." I sniffed as she nodded walking off. "Nate's tried to call me a few times, part of me wonders if it's because of Howard Archibald pressuring him to do so. I see the way he looks at her, the way he looks at you. I'm not a fool Blair." I told her. "I never said you were a fool." Blair disagreed. 

"Let's face it, I'm not the Queen of Constance you are and I'm fine with that. Everyone lusts after my boyfriend and that's okay but did you two do anything?" I asked her. "What! No! Alex how could you think that?" Blair asked upset. "Sorry- I just... It's hard to forget that he's actually meant to be my boyfriend. Mine, no one else's sometimes." I apologised as Blair engulfed me in a hug. "It's okay, I get it. If I was in your position I'd think the same." Blair assured me.

I sipped my tea, "Retail therapy will help me after I deal with my problems." I smiled as my phone buzzed. "How was the night with Anthony anyway?" I asked her as my sister sipped tea with me. "It was great, we talked. He stunk of pot but he also helped me figure a few things out." Blair smiled. "Like what?" I wondered. "That feelings I've had for a while was purely lust and are nothing more to be considered. I'm going to move on a reign as a solo Queen for now." Blair informed me.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I smirked reading my text.

Meet 4 sushi? Need 2 talk to u-N x

"Blair, I need your twin help right now!" I smiled as she clapped. "These are the moments I adore having a sister." She grinned. "Back at you, now what's stylish enough to wear to meet Nate but says, I'm pissed at you and you're not getting any of this?" I asked...

✯✯✯

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞." Nate spoke as I twiddled around with the food on my plate. "Count yourself lucky." I huffed. "Look Alex, I really hurt you and I know that, I really wanna fix it." Nate softly spoke. "How are you going to do that? Make me unsee the pair of you kissing?" I challenged sipping my water. "I'm gonna put everything in the past and I'm not going to see Serena again or even talk to her. I'll act like she doesn't exist." My boyfriend continued as I thought about what my sister would do.

There was no doubt we looked up to one another, she was a queen and I was an influencer; a fashion icon. "I think that's a brilliant idea. Let's forget about it." I smiled ignoring my feelings and looking at the revolting food in front of us. "Can I have a little?" I asked taking some off of his plate and nibbling on it slowly.