Chapter 17- Sluts and Cigarette Butts

Warnings: Mature Language, Sexual References, Mentions of Eating Disorders, Anorexia, Arguments, Slut Shaming, Slurs, Betrayal, Mentions of Abortion, Smoking, Drugs.

A/N: I have added a new character to the cast, the drag queen Katya Zamolodchikova who will come into this story late season 1. To give a bit of information she is a drag queen that shows Alex what life can be like and helps her experience her sexuality. I wanted to add Katya into this because 1- I simp for her so much atm and 2- I feel like it's what the OG GG needed- exploring more sexuality.

 I wanted to add Katya into this because 1- I simp for her so much atm and 2- I feel like it's what the OG GG needed- exploring more sexuality

❝𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞..❞

𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 front of me for a second, "But you're okay right?" He asked me as the knocking continued. "I've never seen you at my feet before." I smiled as he smirked, "Don't get used to it, Kitten." He purred pressing a kiss on my bare knee, I hummed softly. "Oh I can make it be that way, but Serena really wants you to answer the door." I commented with a cheeky smirk as he rolled his eyes getting up and answering the door. "What do you want?" He asked Serena who looked at him rather sadly.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and got up following Chuck to the door. "I'm really sorry Chuck. I didn't know it wasn't you that sent me that stuff." S apologised handing Chuck a note.

𝗦- 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲  𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀! 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻.𝗚

"Wow, Georgina's really scheming, I'd say I'm impressed but my loyalty to you takes over it S." I grinned studying the note with Chuck. "Georgina's coming back... That bitch." Chuck rolled his eyes as I laughed. "You lost your baby virginity too her, thought that's important." I teased him as Chuck went to make a sexual remark and Serena cut him off. "I need you to help me, please." She pleaded him. "The pleads you give bring me glee sis, okay. I'll see where she is, now if you don't mind." Chuck voiced glancing to me. "Thanks, I best go see Dan..." She spoke. "Bye S, don't worry!" I called out to her as she left and Chuck closed the door.

"She's screwed." We said in unison with a sigh. "Take a seat, another drink?" Chuck offered as I smiled, "Just one, I have to do study prep for SATS." "Oh, of course you're following Blair with her obsessive study prep." Chuck chuckled returning to his sofa with two tumblers of scotch in his hand. I nursed the tumbler with a smirk, "Well the pressure is on, some of us actually don't want to plagiarize." I pointed out as he scoffed playfully. "Don't judge it when you've done it before." He replied.

"I forgot how much you knew about me." I smiled softly as he looked at me with soft eyes. "I know you're not eating, what if I can help with that." He offered as I rolled my eyes. "If this is some line about sex making you hungry you can fuck off." I warned him as Chuck gulped his scotch and pressed the cold glass against my shoulder. "How about I fuck you instead?" Chuck flirted as I moved the glass away from me and moved closer to him.