𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏- 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Eating Disorders, Homophobia, Eds, Sexual References, Lime, Sexuality, My Serena Van Der Woodsen Headcannon (I think she's bi or defo at least had previous relations with women fight me), Overdose, Drugs, Drug Addictions, Sex Tapes, Mentions of Sex Tapes.

Long chapter to make up for my absence <3! Also this chapter, even though it is primarily based on Pete/ Serena/ Georgina I am focusing a lot on Alex and her emotions too :)

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧...𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬,𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤~𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲-𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲." I told we Serena as three we downed another round of shots We both managed to escape before telling my twin sister everything. asked as the bargirl I nod. "S, we need to agree on something." told her sternly. "Agree on what? What is there to agree on? We have to tell Blair and Dan, we have to fix this." Serena whimpered quietly to me, I grabbed her hand tightly.

I chugged down another Cosmo before looking into Serena's eyes, "We need to either agree to tell them all or we need to forget it happened and take Georgina down. Either way the bitch will not carry on, neither will Tony." I sternly told Serena, we both began to drink more to take the edge off. "I think I'm gonna be sick." Serena whispered to me, we'd been drinking ever since we told Blair the news, which was three hours ago.

"Do you want me to-" I went to say, "No, I'll be back in a moment." She promised stumbling along. "What won't I carry on doing?" Tony asked me with a smirk, his hand on my shoulder. I spun around on my stool drinking another glass of Cosmo, trying to feel drunk enough to forget my arguments. "You won't carry on scheming with Georgie, not when I put a stop to it. You will be nothing when II-Ima done with you." I slurred slightly to him as the Brit chuckled, brushing his fingers against my bare shoulder.

"I don't think you're gonna ever be done with me princess. Admit it, I turn you on. You like how much of a forbidden romance this is." Anthony grinned as I snorted, "Romance please? You could never love someone, you're unlovable. My sister was clearly insane to even look at you, as was I." I slurred with a scowl as Tony lifted my chin up.

"Unlovable yet you loved every minute of our shagging huh? You slutty bitch. Georgina was right about you." He smirked eye fucking me. "Oh yeah? You and her deserve each other." I sneered pushing him away from me and going to find Serena. "She wants it to be the Georgina show, I haven't got time for that. I axed her off. I want her taken down, I wanna help." Tony called out after me, I stumbled turning around.