PREFACE

⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈

BLURB

What do you think happens when two tornadoes collide?

In the depths of the city of Vallengrim, there are hidden secrets that are engraved deep in the roots of the trees.

Damien Bianco is the mob boss of the city, an enigma to withhold, with an ace in everything, he comes with a dark, broody past.

A past that will bring damnation to the city. He's the unwanted King and yet rules with eccentric power. He's a lethal weapon, he knows it and does all the members of his society.

Iara James, living her life in pain and despair of wanting love and attention. She grew up to be an emotionless bitch.
She's extraordinary when it comes to her needs and personality. The real her has been hiding under many faces she shows.

And yet he sees through her. Unexpected events bind them together, and when they collide, there's an explosion awaited.

Their animosity would bring out the past, their love would set the world on fire.

⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈

DAMIEN

~3 MONTHS AGO~

With an exasperated breath, I observe the billowing smoke from the fire caused by our attack on one of the enemy's ships that attempted to take refuge in my port. MY FUCKING PORT.

As I curse under my breath, I can't help but detect the distinct scent of Valova all over it?

Once the heavy rain began to relentlessly pour down, I knew they were done for... All of the drugs they intended to distribute in this city had been destroyed by the flames, with the rain adding a dramatic touch.

This city doesn't get a glimpse of the sun or its light much. The darkness consumes every corner with blood, corruption, and dirty money.

The enormous mountains dominate the western landscape while the eastern side is bordered by the sea, with a thick forest in between. I dislike the climate in this area and have always longed to leave since I was born here. However, I cannot ignore my strong desire for control and the feeling of empowerment that courses through me.

I'm the sole heir of this all after the death of my beloved father.

"Boss, our shipment has been retrieved. What are your instructions? What do we do next?" Despite his numerous kills, he remains restless. Valova is such an asshole and his men are pussy which I'd gladly fuck over and over again.