6. Chapter 6

⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈•⋈

DAMIEN (age 25)

My gaze lands on her before she even rests her foot on the ground. It's a sight I never thought would take so much of my precious time and attention, it's a sight to behold, she's sitting inside the car, my beautiful soon-to-be-wife in my car.

But wouldn't it be against her instincts if she didn't defy me at every point of her life?

I take in the long red dress she wore as she strides toward me with her long, model-like legs, the legs I should be dreaming of wrapped around me every fucking night, the beautiful lacy slit of her dress that allows her smooth milky skin to appear now and then as she walks.

My gaze falls on the golden bracelet, I've noticed it that night too, she never removes it and it feels nothing like an accessory to me. And I'm glad she's wearing her hair down.

It makes her neck look more elongated, and more space for me to bite. Her throat bobs as she swallows thin air making all the air and heat of my body travel south where my dick restraints my pants.

God, this girl makes me feel amorous. The more I look at her perfect curvy figure, the more I want to grab her and lock her in my room for days.

The siren has that look on her face, the deceitful lioness that she is, she bloody knows what she is doing and her effect on me. She smiles all innocent and barks all nasty.

The sky roars with thunder and I wonder if this is a mere coincidence or fate? Every time we meet the weather seems to break us apart by roaring its strong denial.

Her steps falter for a second as if thinking the same as me and then her eyes meet mine and every cell of my body ignites with the fiery amber of hers.

Sometimes, I feel like I can understand her very easily, but other times she becomes guarded. The barriers she puts up to protect her emotions are impenetrable, even for me, even my bull-head can't get inside. I sigh with contentment having her in front of me looking as devilishly beautiful as a satanic goddess.

Despite only meeting a few times, she has already captured my attention and has me looped inside her tentacles like an octopus playing with its prey. The only difference here is, that if I'm her prey, then she is as well... Equally affected by me.

I can tell by the way her chest heaves, her perky nipples come alive whenever she's near me, and how her cheeks turn a shade of crimson when I close my mouth to hers. Kissing her is like a drug and I am happily addicted.

Kissing her feels like a forever sin that I would happily commit every chance I get, because if she's a sin...then I'm a sinner. A sinner with sinners surrounding him, and the king of all - Astor.

Astor is perfect at what he does, whether it be killing or cleaning. Sometimes I wonder what he was, or what his life was like before he met me but some secrets are better kept under the carpet.