CHAPTER THIRTY.

Jack's toes curled, electric shocks shot up and down his thighs as Tiberius's relentless tongue pierced his hole. Tiberius clung to his hips like a madman, grunting and groaning as he fucked Jack with his mouth alone. It was bad.

Well, it was definitely good, but it was bad. Jack had no idea how much time had passed, but he knew they were nearing noon. Everett came in around eight every morning, and if his horrified expression when he and Mira had walked in to Tiberius bending Jack over the edge of the bed had been any indication—Mira must've walked in on a lot of indecent scenes because she very calmy ushered a traumatized Everett back out—then they were nearing noon, and Tiberius didn't look like he was any closer to stopping.

Jack's choked off scream as he came, his chest and stomach covered with white, did nothing to deter Tiberius's pace. He pulled his tongue out only to lick the mess Jack had made, but Jack looked down and found Tiberius's own cock covered in the same mess. He'd gotten off just from Jack's moans and pleas.

"Tiberius," Jack whined, not really knowing what he was whining for as the sight of Tiberius covered in his own cum wiped all other thought from his head. He hung his head back as Tiberius's tongue travelled up to his nipple, and he closed his mouth around the hardened bud.

"Fuck, that sound you make," Tiberius growled, his breath fanning across Jack's chest before he resumed sucking.

"Tiberius," Jack tugged on Tiberius's curls. "We . . . we have to . . . get ready for the . . ."

Tiberius hummed around his nipple, one hand keeping Jack's chest pinned to the bed, squeezing his pec and rubbing his palm against his other bud. The other hand was sliding down Jack's abs, down to the wiry hair between his legs, gripping his cock.

Jack flinched at the oversensitivity. "T-Tiberius, I—I can't . . . n-not yet. . . . C-C'mere. Sit on my face."

Tiberius's black pupils engulfed the gold, and he made a low, guttural sound as he moved up Jack's chest. He turned, his knees on either side of Jack's head as he arched his back and buried his cock in Jack's mouth to the hilt.

Jack gagged, but clutched Tiberius's thick, hairy thighs desperately as he urged him to thrust as hard as he wanted.

But the meeting, the faint voice in his head reminded. But the other elders. . . . But . . .

"Fuck, baby," Tiberius whined, head hanging back as he pinched and twisted his own nipples. "I love your mouth on my cock. Suck my dick, suck it. Fuck, I need your hole. I need to feel your ass on my cock, need to stretch you out, fuck you until you're screaming . . ."

Jack moaned, Tiberius grunting as the sound sent vibrations up his dick, and Jack's cock hardened all over again. Tiberius seemed to be waiting for that moment as he laid down the length of Jack's body, took Jack's dick in hand, and put it into his own mouth.

Jack moaned, surprised, and thrusted up into Tiberius's mouth before he could help it. They rolled onto their sides, clinging to each other's thighs with enough force to hurt, rolling in bed with each other's cocks in their mouths. Tiberius's hand fell to one of Jack's ass cheeks, kneading the soft globe.

Their grunts turned louder and more frequent as the bed shook with their thrusts. Jack's thighs closed around Tiberius's head as he came while Tiberius shoved his cock all the way to the back of Jack's throat. Jack swallowed every last drop, and pulled off with his tongue still hanging out, eyes fluttering and eager to sleep.