-𝐎𝐇𝐑𝐖 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭?

Yet again there was 2 partners Lex and James in a robbery guild their boss missioned them to steal a compass but it led them into a disaster, let's see what will happen.

"Hey, do you see any cameras on the building?" Lex said. "Nope, but how come you will go at the building and I have to stay at our van talking to you at a phone?" James questioned. "Wanna know why?" Lex replied. "Here we go again.." James answered while sighing emotionally because he knew what was Lex gonna say. "You asked for it, basically our boss went furious when you had us caught, went to the police station and you explained dumb things but they let us out, boss was waiting panic for us, we got back then we got a warning and if we get our second warning we'll get a punishment." Lex said teasingly.

"How do you still remember that? Also where are you right now?" James said. "I'm at the place but I cannot open the door, I can't find the key or card whatever that locks and open it, and I have a mind that can remember things." Lex replied. "Well then just kick it with your foot then boom." "I can't it's solid metal, plus when I kick it an alarm will go off and I have to survive a dang obby." Lex said.

"Well then find the key or anything that can open the lock with." James replied. "I got this thing which basically think it will fit through the lock hole." Lex said in confidence. "Well, would you look at that it opened." "Told ya, you should have let me come with you." James replied. "Yeah, I will invite you to the next mission and get us a punishment." Lex said teasingly. "Harsh much?" James replied.

"Alright, I got the compass it's time to go home." Lex said.

Well, when Lex meant by going home she might get locked up at home or she will really get locked up at home, As soon she went to the stairs, before she put a step on it she realized that there was a door before going upstairs, tried to unlock it but it was shut.

"What the-" Lex said in shocked. "What happened there?" James questioned. "The door is shut, it was opened when I got upstairs.."
Lex replied. "Well then, use the thing you use earlier!" James answered. "How am I supposed to unlock the door while the lock is in the front of the door!?" Lex said in confusion. "Well then, just slip it under the door and I'll unlock it! No big deal! And calm down." James said while almost getting out of the van "No! No way!" Lex said before James could get a step on the ground. "Why not? Do you want to be stuck there and our boss would look for us?" James answered back while going back to the van. "Fine then." Lex said.

"Alright, I'm at the front door give me the key-thing-that-doesn't-
look-like-a-key-but-it'll-unlock-the-door-anyway!"James said. Lex slipped the "key" you call and James unlocked the door.

"Sup, "Mr. Getting Us A Punishment". " Lex said to tease him. "Hiya, "Ms. Won't Calm Down". " James replied and teased back.

(Now this is where the disaster happened..)

James got in and the door was shut loudly that you can even hear upstairs. They we're surprised and both of them got angry.

"Bad news, Lex..The door got shut.." James said in shocked. "Yes, I see that, I'm not blind." Lex replied while grunting. "HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ESCAPE IF WE ARE LOCKED OUT!?!?!?!?" James said in panic and grabbing Lex shoulders and pulling her back and forth.

"WELL, IF YOU LET GO OF ME AND STOP PANICKING MAYBE I WILL BE ABLE TO THINK AND THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T INVITE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" Lex replied in dizziness with anger. "Well, okay then!" James replied back.

"First of all, HOW IN THE WORLD IS OUR BOSS GONNA NOTICE US GONE FOR ALOT OF TIME?!, HE IS BASICALLY NOTICE IT AND GIVE US ANOTHER PUNISHMENT!" Lex said while stressed out. "WELL SEE YOUR THE ONE WHO'S PANICKING AND WHAT IF SOMEONE OR ANY PERSON WHO BASICALLY WORK HERE COMES IN?!" James answered in stressed out and panic. "You know what? I'll take it."

"Take wha-" James got cut off by Lex kicking the door and all the alarms go off at the bank meaning that stations will get alarmed.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" James answered in confusion. "SHUT UP, GO TO THE VAN BEFORE WE HAVE TO SURVIVE A BANK WITH STUPID LASERS." Lex shouted to James and they ran to the van before they had to escape a whole bank.

"I REALLY REALLY HOPE OUR BOSS DOESN'T GET ALARMED BY THIS PLUS WHEN YOU EXPLAIN THE WAY OUT I AM GONNA SAY THAT YOUR THE ONE WHO DID IT." James said while putting the key car in. "SAVE YOUR COMPLAINS LATER RIGHT NOW WE HAVE A BIGGER SITUATION TO ARRIVE BEFORE THE COPS COME." Lex replied back and James drove to the guild building.

As soon as they got in, they we're hoping that their boss didn't notice that they robbed a bank and setted and alarm in there.

"Does our boss know? That we alarmed a whole bank?" Lex questioned. "We? Girl, you literally kicked a door setted ALL the alarms in there." James explained to Lex. "Well, your the one who came in and didn't hold the door back!" Lex shouted. "You didn't even say that "Oh James, please hold the door because it's gonna shut us down and it will led us to this situation?!" " James replied back. "Let's just forget all about this and we are fighting like little children." Lex replied back in stressed. "Seriously? Forget about it? YOU Basically, set. us. into. trouble. that. we. are. not. supposed. to. because. our. boss. said. so." James said and rolled his eyes.

"Didn't you heard that let's not panic because that will lead us to more trouble because we already caused much?" Lex replied.

As they both argued their boss came up to them and stopped the fighting.

"Alexis, James. Please come to my office." Their boss said. "Told ya." Lex replied to James. "Well, your not a future predictor so you don't even know what's gonna happen in there." James replied, sarcastically.

All of them went to the office and they all sat down.

"You we're needing us here boss?" James said to his boss. "May I see the compass?" Their boss asked. "See? He just wants the compass." Lex whispered to James and gave the compass to her boss. "Uhm, so is that you all want boss? The compass?" James said. "Is there anything you collected in the bank besides the compass?" Their boss said. "No sir." James cleared his throat while saying it.

"Look I don't know why is he asking that or he is asking that because he is very alarmed on what you or we did." James whispered to Lex.

"Of course I'm very alarmed on what you did, everytime you do these kind of missions you alarm 10 officers on a bank and the past missions you alarmed atleast 20 officers from the 2 missions and I swear if it was you James." Their boss said while pointing at James after. "I swear it wasn't me this time, It was Lex!" James replied in serious. "Oh, you little-"

Lex got cut off by their boss saying:

"I want you to go to your dorms and think about what you did." (better than revenge reference lol)

They both sighed and went to their rooms.

"You should've said that to me." Lex answered to James in anger. "Slow down, it was both of our fault but I'm still blaming you after all of that."

To be continued...........
______________________________________________________
idk if this is was the most words ive ever done tho and this will have a cover if i can (this was inspired by a gacha series btw 💀) and the song style just reminds me of them 👀✨

(this part is updated btw)

word count: 1385 - updated words