𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.

▬▬auntie & niece day▬▬

▬▬
auntie & niece day
▬▬

The morning of the next day, the door swung open by Miguel and Carmen. Baby was still sleeping in bed with the blanket over her whole body. The cousin walked over to the bed and threw the cover off her body. Baby groaned grabbed the blanket and put it back on.

"Baby wake up. We need to talk about what happened last night." Carmen softly said to Baby. Miguel sat down in the corner of the bed.

"I am in trouble?" Baby asked under the blanket still has. Carmen lifts the blanket off her and sees her niece with a sad look on.

"I am not but it's Miguel who is." Carmen said to Baby. Baby looked at her cousin who just looked at her.

"I just wanted to go out." Baby tells Miguel who was sitting in the corner of her bedroom. 

"Baby I'm not mad, I am just upset that you did not tell me that you were going there. You could've been seriously hurt at shooting." He told Baby. Flashing back to the shooting, she was terrified and it always went back to her mother dead, getting shot right in front of her.

"Come on let's go eat food." Camera said to the two cousins. Baby and Miguel got up from the bed and they walked out of Baby's bedroom.

The family Diaz ate breakfast with Johnny Lawrence. Baby hardly talked to them and just ate the food and listened. Miguel loved his cousin and he would do anything to protect her from harm. When Baby dropped Demetri off the boy immediately texted Miguel to tell him that he got home safe and Baby was dropping off Robby. Miguel was pissed but I wonder if she knew that Robby was the one that pushed him.

Baby was done with her food and excused herself from the table and went back to her room. Everyone watched her leave the table until she walked into the hallway. Miguel sighed and went back to eat his food.

"Have you guys seen the badass car that is parked outside?" Johnny breaks the silence.

"Yea, Baby won it yesterday." Miguel told his sensei then got up from the table and went to his room.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Baby and Miguel haven't talked this morning, so basically the whole day. It was the middle of the afternoon. Baby stayed home and Miguel went over to Miyagi-do Dojo right after he left from school. It was a Monday and she was sitting at her bed all bored. Just sat and read her book. A soft knock on the door.

"Come in." Baby said as she was still reading her book. The door opened to see Carmen walk inside the room. She looks around her room to see all her photos of her sister on the wall.