𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘇.

▬▬"Welcome to the Cali Baby Diaz!"▬▬

▬▬
"Welcome to the Cali Baby Diaz!"
▬▬

It was a normal day for Miguel Diaz, well supposed to be but that all changed today. Training all day in Miyagi-do for the tournament that is coming up in around May. Eagle Fang was invited to train with them because of Kreese and Daniel with Johnny deal. But there was a problem with the two Sensei. They both can not seem to get along.

Miguel was practicing with Sam on sparring with each other. His girlfriend laughs at him for going easy on her. He knew damn well he was supposed to kick her ass. He grabs Sam's right leg when she tries to kick him in the side and he puts her closer to himself. Miguel leans in but that's when Sensei Lawrence calls him making them stop.

Miguel sighed put Sam's leg down and told Sam that he'll be back and walked over to Johnny.

"Yes, Sensei." Miguel said to Johnny. He couldn't tell if he was going to get in trouble for not focusing. "Your mother is up in front. She said that it's important, family important." Johnny said to his student.

"Oh okay. I see you later..." Miguel said to Johnny walking away to the house that once belonged to Sensei Daniel's old Sensei who passed away years ago.

Miguel got his bags before heading out the sliding door. He saw his mother's car but saw Carmen with her head on the steering wheel and his grandma was comforting her. Deep inside, he was nervous about what her mother was going to tell him. Miguel walks over to the car door and gets inside. He sat down on the side so that he could see his mother.

"Mom, Abuelita what's going on?" Miguel asks them. Both of them did not  answer the boy. Carmen turns on the car and starts to drive. Miguel quickly buckles up his seat belt.

No one was giving him the answer that he needed. Miguel only got the answer from his mother upset and driving without telling him to on his seat belt. The ride was quiet except for Carmen's sniffing. Miguel saw that his mom parked at the spot they usually park when they get home to their apartment.

Carmen gets out of the car walks to the apartment and rushes in. Miguel's grandma was behind her. Miguel felt the car going down and quickly crawled to the driver's seat. He puts the car in the parking and turns off the car.

This must be an emergency family crisis, Miguel thought to himself.

He got out of the car with his stuff from the karate lesson. Miguel locked the car door and headed over to the open door. He went inside and closed the door behind him. Miguel dropped his bags near the door and sat down on the couch.

"Ma, abuela. What's going on?" Miguel repeats what he said when he got picked up earlier. Carmen looks at her son and wipes the tears away.