𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲-𝗶𝗻.

▬▬"Free slushy!"▬▬

▬▬
"Free slushy!"
▬▬

Miguel and Baby were in the car headed over to the movie drive-in. Before they left home and headed over to the arcade. He told Baby that after their cousin's day. They were going to meet up with Miguel's friends at the move drive-in. Meaning that Baby was going to meet all his friends.

"Baby. Everything is going to be okay. They are going to love you! I guarantee it." Miguel said positively to Baby. She looks at her cousin with a nervous look. Miguel grabs her hand and holds it.

"We are in this together. No matter what, Baby." Miguel said to Baby.

"Together." She nodded at her cousin and closed her eyes. Breaths in and out. Just what her mother told her back in Mexico.

Miguel drives when the light turns green and still holding his cousin. Baby felt Miguel rub her hand for comfort. She opened her eyes to see the sign for the movie drive-in and said the title, "Bloodsport".  Miguel turns slowly left and Baby sees all these cars parked in the front of the big screen.

"I will talk to them first before you go meet them." Miguel said to Baby making her nod at him.

The Diaz boy spotted Chris's black car driving right next to his car and was put on parked mode. Baby was nervous about meeting his friends from school & karate. Miguel lets go of his cousin's hand and gets out of the car.

Sam saw Miguel's mom's car and her face lit up. She didn't understand why Miguel didn't pick her up at the party. Miguel and Sam were supposed to meet up there. But the Diaz boy changed plans. Miguel walked up to Chris's car and Sam got out of the car and went up to her boyfriend and kissed him.

"Okay, guys stop kissing there are children here." Demetri said to Sam and Miguel. He stopped kissing his girlfriend and cleared his throat.

"Don't you do that Yasmine?" Eli aka Hawk said to Demetri. Making the nerd boy blush hard. "Shut up.." Demetri looks down.

"Anyways, why weren't you able to pick me up from the party?" Sam asked Miguel.

"I was busy hanging out with someone special and with saying that. I need you guys to meet someone." Miguel says as he walks over to his car and goes to the passenger door side. Sam couldn't see who was in the car because the windows were tinted.

Baby heard footsteps coming to the passenger window. She turned her head and realized that it was her cousin. Baby opens the door slowly and gets out of the car.

Sam and the boys saw a girl with black hair wearing a black crop top and wearing black sweatpants. Miguel's girlfriend saw how beautiful the girl was. Her hand went directly to Miguel's arm making Sam's heart drop.