𝗵𝗲𝗿.

▬▬"falling in love" ▬▬

▬▬
"falling in love"
▬▬

Tonight was unexpected. First, Baby sneaks out of the house for the first time when she gets there. Second, running into Demetri plus meeting Kenny and Robby. Third, winning a badass car that Baby hasn't even enter before. Last, a shoot-out from the carnival and getting away from the area.

"Bye Demetri, see you soon." Baby waved goodbye to Demetri. He waved back and went inside his house.

"Where do you want me to drop you off?" She asked Robby as sat in the passenger seat. Kenny was the first one that Baby dropped off first. So it was only Robby and her.

"How about if I take the wheel because you look tired." Robby said to Baby. Her eyes were half asleep and awake.

Baby nods in agreement. Baby set the joystick to parking mode, so the car won't drive off while they are switching. She and he got out of the car. Baby walked over to the passenger door that was open from Robby and he did the same thing. They both closed the door and put on their seat belt.

Robby adjusted the seat and put the joystick out of parking mode. Baby looks out the window watching Demetri's house fade away from her sight. Robby was driving safely because it wasn't his car and he had his enemy's cousin. Robby could easily get revenge but he couldn't. He felt something about her like he couldn't explain it.

"How do you know Miguel?" Baby asked Robby about her cousin. Which caught him off guard.

"Umm—Miguel and I weren't friends at all but he kissed my girlfriend now ex." Robby responded to Baby. She looked at him and couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"I didn't think Miguel would do that." Baby was in disbelief. Robby didn't say anything to her. There was one thing he left apart and she didn't know, he was the boy who kicked her cousin.

Robby continued driving. Baby had her head against the window. She saw people walking the streets and hearing cars honking at each other. The soft radio playing music. Robby makes a left turn into a parking and Baby sees that he parked the car in front of the Cobra Kai Dojo.

"You do karate also." Baby asked the boy who was in the driver's seat and turned off the car.

"I thought you knew since you know your cousin said, "You'll beat on the mat." Robby repeats Miguel's words from last week. "Sorry about him." She said.

"You don't have to apologize to me, he's the one." Robby tells Baby. They both stepped out of the car. She closed the door behind her and went over to the driver's side.

"I hope you don't get in trouble. Thanks for the ride." Robby said to Baby.

"You're welcome." Baby said as she went inside the car and Robby closed the door for her. She puts on her seat belt and turns on the car.

Robby stepped on the sidewalk and saw Baby waving goodbye at him. He waved back as she backed up the car and drove away. Robby watches until he doesn't see the car anymore. Robby turned around and went over to the door and went inside. He saw Kreese inside his office and the older man saw the boy. He nodded and went back to his papers.

The Keene boy went to the back where the gym was. He went over to the back corner where the closet was. Robby opens the door and grabs his sleeping bag with his pillow and blanket. He sets up his sleeping bag with his blanket and pillow. Robby went over to the bathroom from the middle of the hallway did his business in the bathroom and washed his mouth.

He went back to the gym room and closed the door behind him. He turned off the light went over to his bed and laid down on it. Robby covered himself with the blanket and stared up at the ceiling. He sighed and closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep.

He opens his eyes. Robby couldn't go to sleep he was thinking about her. He only talked to her once and he felt some feelings for her. He just met her. Baby Diaz wasn't like Miguel Diaz. She looked beautiful and was sweet. He needed to stop thinking about her because he could be a distraction from his karate. But he wanted to be loved and in a relationship without any drama.

vote, comment, and share 🧚🏻‍♀️