𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀.

▬▬"sorry!"▬▬

▬▬
"sorry!"
▬▬

It was the day after the movie drive-in and Miguel decided to take Baby to the Miyagi-do dojo. Since Carmen is going to work and Rosa is having her book club Baby didn't want to stay in the apartment bored.

Baby was getting ready to go head over to Miyagi-do. She had a brown top with brown jeans and brought along with a brown jacket. Just in case she got cold or just felt uncomfortable. Baby headed out of her room and went to the living room to see Miguel in his workout clothes.

"Ready Miggy." Baby said to Miguel. He saw that she was ready. He grabs the key and grabs his bag and a water bottle. Baby headed out first and went to Carmen's car.

Miguel unlocked the car door and Baby went inside the passenger seat. Baby was pretty upset about what Miguel did to the other dojo, I know she shouldn't feel bad. But no one deserves to be treated like that.

When Baby saw Robby, she didn't know how to feel about him. But she couldn't stop thinking about him. Baby knows that she being thinking about him. Meaning Miguel did not like him that all, she could see his face. It's was full of anger.

Miguel parked the car outside of the Miyagi-do. The cousins got out of the vehicle and Miguel grabbed his bag from the trunk. Baby puts on the brown jacket she brought because it was getting chilly. They both went inside and Miguel put his bag inside the little house.

Baby and Miguel go out of the backyard and see everyone stretching. Miguel went over and stood next to Sam. Baby sat down on the step and watched everyone.

"Henceforth, Miguel Diaz shall be known as The Rainmaker." Demetri said causing to make Miguel smile.

"El Diablo de la Lluvia." Hawk Spanish kicked in. Baby was surprised to hear Eli speak Spanish.

"How was that Baby?" He asked and Baby gave him a thumbs up. Eli gave a wink towards her making her smile and looks down with her red cheeks.

"If they hadn't fallen for it, we would've beaten them." Sam said with a tone. Miguel looks at his girlfriend.

"Maybe, but it could've gone bad. And I didn't want Baby to see violence because she doesn't like it." Miguel said to Sam bring up Baby. Sam looks at the girl who is behind her cousin.

"What could've gone bad? And who is that?" Johnny asked as he walked into the conversation and pointed at Baby.

"She's my cousin." Miguel replies to his sensei. Baby got up and waved to the white man. Well, Baby thought of him as a white man.