Chapter 11- Don't judge a book by it's cover.

"Is that a... condom?" My eyes widened when I saw a rubber ring lying on the sofa, the which I was currently sitting on.

I shot up from the sofa and looked at it in horror. As far as I know it's not used. Hopefully, I'm right.

"Uh... yeah," Brandon said sheepishly.

"Wow! So this is where you dump your... stuff?" I quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Well... you would be surprised if I tell you the places where I like to dump my stuff," he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows in suggestion.

"Ewww!" I cringed at his horrible innuendo.

He laughed and grabbed a plastic spoon from the counter. He held the spoon upside down and slid the condom on the spoon. He then wrapped it in a plastic bag and threw it in the dust bin.

"How could you be so irresponsible! You have a child in your house for God's sake!" I exclaimed, he said that he had a baby sister. You cannot forget a condom on the damn couch just like that knowing that you have a child in the house.

Before he could respond, a high-pitched scream echoed in the house. I saw a baby girl with bright green eyes and beautiful blonde hair. She had rosy cheeks and was wearing a pretty orange colored summer dress. So, in short she epitomised cuteness. She ran down down the stairs and sprinted towards Brandon.

"Hey darling," he said and ran towards her, he lifted her in his arms and kissed her cheek. She giggled and pressed a kiss on his nose.

"Sophie, she's my sister, Peyton,"he said fondly. As soon as he kept her down, she hid behind his feet. She clutched them with her chubby fingers and peeked a look at me.

"Hey," I greeted and crouched down at her level. I offered her my hand, she looked at me and then at Brandon. He nodded his head at her and gave her light smile. With lots of hesitation, she took it and came to me.

She was literally the cutest thing ever. She smiled at me and gently took her hand back after a few seconds.

We had to submit the synopsis of our project after three days so we had to start working on it from today itself, much to Brandon's disappointment.

We didn't have my place as an option because my sister is still home and I don't want to take Brandon with me when she's there. She would make every thing ten times worst by exaggerating every single word that flew out of her mouth.

After a lot of arguments, few insults, a few death threats and a promise of broken balls, he finally agreed to "waste" his precious time on the project. I had to take a permission from my mother whether I can stay back and do my work, even though I'm eighteen. Lucky me.

After she agreed ,we drove to his place on the motorcycle, of course. And let me tell you that it's the best thing ever. I don't know why was I so scared from that vehicle. Naturally, I'm going to find a car boring after this.

He asked me to make myself home at his place, so I sat on his couch. What I did not expect was a condom lying beside me. I was about to put my hand on it. A shudder ran through my spine as I thought about it. Go ahead and call me prude, but just so you should know that I'm a virgin and seeing a condom when you're all alone with a guy is enough to scare the living daylights out of me.

"Let's go to a park," Peyton whined, giving us puppy dog eyes. Who could say no to such a cute face?

"We have to work Peyton."

Well, Brandon could. Actually, he was correct. We had to complete our work, but at the same time I was tempted to spend time with her.

She made one more adorable face and I could not resist it. Why to small kids have to be so cute?