Chapter 9- Who had the sudden urge to play Jackie Chan with my butt?

Chapter 9 -Who had the sudden urge to play Jackie Chan with my butt?

I woke up with someone's palm on my mouth. Huh? I had not completely woken up so in the state of half-sleepiness, I pushed the person's hand with all the strength that I could muster. Suddenly, someone kicked my butt and I rolled out bed bed and took my bed sheet along with me. I landed on the ground with a huge 'Thud'

"Owww," I groaned. Who had the sudden urge to play Jackie Chan with my butt at such an ungodly hour? I groaned and by that time I was fully awake. I got up and saw Sarah occupying the whole bed with her arm clutching my pillow close to her chest and her legs occupied the whole bed.

I should've known it's her. She has this habit of rolling on the bed and kicking the one's sleeping next to her.

I got up and streched, stifling a yawn. I saw the discarded packet of Oreos next to me and that immediately bought a smile to my face. Nobody messes with my food.

I looked in the mirror and grimaced My face was sticky and blotchy because of the amount of make up on my face, my mascara was running down my face, my hair was a huge mess. I tried to run a comb through it, but it became painful and the comb got stuck in my hair.

After several attempts of pulling and pushing, I got it out of my hair and add my lip- stick stained teeth to this and I was the perfect definition of the word "mess."

I grabbed a towel and went to the take a nice, hot shower to look a bit more presentable and to wash away last night's awful memory.

I stripped my clothes and stood under the shower. It immediately calmed my senses and removed all traces of my smudged make up.

I forgot to get my clothes inside the bathroom so I wrapped the large towel around myself and secured it tightly above my breasts.

I towel semi-dried my hair and let them cascade down my back. I grabbed my dirty clothes and held it tightly in my hands. I'll put it in a polythene bag and keep it inside my bag.

I twisted the lock and pushed open the door slightly and peeked out, just to check that there's no one except a sleeping Sarah.

I carefully stepped out of the door, clutching the towel with my other hand to my chest, I made my way out of the door. There was an towel on the bed, so I quickly grabbed it and I was about to wrap it around my hair. Then the room's door jerked open with me in nothing other then a towel.

An ear- pearsing scream left my mouth and clutched the towel tighter around myself when I saw Brandon standing in front of me.

He was shirt- less and his abs was on full display. The sun's rays coming from the window, settled on his chest, making his already tanned skin gleam. His hair was sticking in all directions but as I mentioned before, it did not look bad rather, it gave him the rugged look.

He noticed my lack of clothing and his eyes widened for a second, but then he quickly lowered his gaze and started fumbling with his fingers.

"I...I'm sorry?" He awkwardly stuttered, but it came out as a question.

Sarah groaned and massaged her head lighly. The after- effects of alcohol were clear on her face.

"Can you please control your hormones or take it somewhere else. There are people who are trying to sleep," she groaned, lightly massaging her temple.

I immediately turned red and Brandon started coughing awkwardly.

"Uh... Sarah we..." I stopped talkimg when I saw her dozed off on the bed, leaving me in an awkward position with Brandon. Way to go best friend.