Chapter 8- Cuz your man boobs have traumatized me for the rest of my life.

After we left the oh so dramatic party, we headed to Kevin's car.

"Wait a minute. Where's Sarah?" She was nowhere to be seen during the whole 'fight'. I hope Kevin has taken good care of her and if not, then be ready to get yourself beaten up Kevin!

"Oh don't worry, I've strapped her in the car," he said.

"In a car!" I screamed."Are you insane? Kevin you do realise that she's drunk. What if something happens..." I was interrupted by him.

"I've made sure to lock all the doors and close all the windows so that she does not escape and she has passed out so I don't think that she'll wake up before tomorrow. So chill Matthews," Kevin said and patted my shoulder.

"Man! I cannot walk anymore!" Brandon whined.

"Who asked you to go all Jackie Chan on him, now suffer and stop whining like a 5- year old we're almost there," Kevin lectured him like a father would do to his irresponsible and careless kid.

"Fine." Brandon pouted and almost put all his weight on Kevin.

He looked so adorable when he pouts!

We reached the car and Kevin unlocked it. He opened the door to the back seat and I immediately saw Sarah sleeping peacefully.

"Can you drive?" Kevin asked me.

"I can't, maybe that's the reason why I have to fly all the way to the school rather then driving," I rolled my eyes. Of course I can drive!

"I mean do you have a license? Since you're a goody- two shoes, I don't think that you'll drive without it," He said dryly.

"Who said I'm a goody- two shoes? I got into a detention, lied to my parents about going to Sarah's place whereas I was in a party and now I'm planning to drive without a license, I'm anything but goody- two shoes Kevin," I smirked and his jaw dropped.

"Uh- okay then," He said, scratching his head. He literally looked dumbfounded. "Here," He said, tossing me the keys.

"I'll sit in the back with Sarah and Brandon will sit in the front with you," He said and opened the door. He slid inside the car and put Sarah's head on his lap, she stirred a little bit and mumbled some incoherent words for few seconds. She had a wide smile on her face.

I opened the driver's door and got into the car and at the same time Brandon got into the passenger side. We strapped our seat belts safely and made our way to Jessica s place.

"What about Jessica and Ryan? I don't think that they're even capable of forming coherent words since they're wasted. How will they come back?" I asked, I literally forgot about them. I'm such a good friend. Not.

"Don't worry, I've asked that jock Aiden to drop them at Jessica's place. I assure you that they'll reach safely," Kevin said.

"Oh." I sighed.

We were driving in a peaceful silence. I stole a glance at Brandon and found him frowning, his lips were pressed in a thin line and body language was tense. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts pulling his hair because of his built up frustration.

After a few more minutes we reached her house and unstrapped ourselves. I came out of the driver's seat and started fiddling my pockets for the keys. Earlier, Jessica had given me the spare keys just in case we needed it.

As soon as I found it and I put the key in the key hole to unlock the front door. I craned my neck to see where the hell were others and the sight in front of me made me want to scream "Awww" on top of my voice.