The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 7

AN: Hello my fellow readers! We are getting near the end of The Crimson Tyrant! I hope u guys are prepared for the upcoming battle that will be happening, cause I'm still trying to see to how I'm going to put it on here with the help of the manga. Riddle's back story is going to be a little bit tricky, cause I'm trying to see to how I'm going to do it.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter and don't forget to leave a comment!!

●・○・●・○・● Rose Maze ●・○・●・○・●

The group either sat on the ground with sad solemn looks on their faces or were still standing with angry expressions. Vivid left a few minutes ago and headed back to their Dorm, letting them cool off and get things ready for them when they return. Yuki looked at the collar around Grim's neck as the rodent-feline angrily scratched the collar with his nails only to stop when Yuki lightly tugged the collar to make him stop before he hurt himself even more. With a quiet sigh, Yuri let go and sat up, giving Grim an apologetic look earning a frustrating groan and watched him plop on the ground in defeat. Shimo cooed softly as she walked over to Grim and curled up around him in comfort.

Yuri paced around a bit in deep thought, holding a troubled expression on her face. Feeling a cold shiver down her spine right after they were thrown out didn't feel right to her. It felt like it was starting to climb on her leg, freezing her limbs in the process at the frozen temperature, leaving a sticky substance in its path almost as if it was getting ready to choke her, causing her to lightly place her fingers gently on her neck making sure that it wasn't there. Kaen looked at his master with concern and tapped her leg to get her attention, making the female jump lightly and look down to see the little fire fire holding a worried look. Sighing in silence, Yuri picked up Kaen in her arms and gave him a comforting hug as an apology.

"Damn it! I'm so pissed off!" Ace shouted, punching one of the pillars that was nearby in anger. "That little red-haired menace! Does he plan on turning into the Queen of Hearts himself?!"

"Getting thrown out for disobeying the Prefect..." Deuce said with a sigh, rubbing his neck to ease the tension. "I'm slowly drifting away from becoming a model student..."

"Ugh, this collar is so suffocating and heavy, yanno?" Grim groaned as he lightly lifted the collar around his neck at a better angle.

"And some support we got from the others..." Yuri growled, holding Kaen in one arm. "No backbone at all, just spineless cowards."

"Dang woman, you don't have to be that tough on them." Ace said to her.

"Please, that's just my censored version." Yuri plainly said.

"What's the non-censored one?" Deuce asked.

"She would've been more descriptive of her words." Yuki replied, earning nervous gulps from the males.

"What's up with all of ya~?" a male's voice spoke out, making them jump. "Wearin' all those meowching collars like that~"

All of them looked around to see who was talking, but couldn't find them. Yuki however wasn't the luckiest person for this kind of situation as she turned around to see behind her and saw a male's head floating in the air, grinning cheekily at Yuki. Seeing this, Yuki was left in shock and fear as she stood still as her body turned pale and her soul was leaving her body through her mouth again like last time in the Botanical Garden with Leona.

He had short, choppy purple hair with his bangs cut in a curve, as well as three bobby pins in his bangs on the left and right sides of his face. He has a pair of purple cat ears with a piercing of a speech bubble containing the word "up" in his left ear, as well as three arrow piercings in his right ear. He has yellow eyes with slitted cat pupils.