Chapter 18 - I AM ATOMIC 『 1st Volume END 』

Earlier in the evening, I received a dubious letter supposedly from Alexia. It was an amateurish attempt to entrap me. The letter asked me to meet in some obscure alley, an obvious trap. But instead of sidestepping the bait, I decided to spring the trap on my own terms.

As I entered the designated spot, guess who I found lurking in the shadows? Two knights, straight out of a medieval comic book! And guess what? These were the same dudes who made my life miserable back in prison. Talk about a reunion!

But here's the thing: I was more prepared than a Boy Scout on a survival expedition. My sword sliced through them like a hot knife through a butter sculpture at a summer fair. They were so stunned, it was like they were trying to process the latest smartphone update. Bam! Down they went, lifeless bodies meeting the filthy floor of the alley.

Those poor souls, they really should have learned their lesson after my little bro unleashed a can of whoop-ass on them the last time around. I mean, seriously, did they really think it was a good idea to go up against us again? It's like they were begging for a round two of getting their sorry behinds handed to them on a silver platter. Guess they just couldn't resist the temptation of another royal beatdown. Oh well, their loss!

They really believed they could take on the big brother of that ridiculously overpowered Last Boss character? Well, sorry not sorry, guys. That one's on me! Rest in pieces, my misguided friends. Uhh, I mean RIP—no, Umm... Rest in peace. Amen!

As I dealt with those pesky assassins, my detective skills kicked in, and I decided to play detective myself. I followed the breadcrumbs they left behind, which happened to be a tracking device they cleverly attached to me. Sneaky, huh? But hey, I'm no rookie!

Following the signal, I ventured into an underground tunnel. It was like stepping into a secret lair, minus the cool gadgets. And guess what? Right in the middle of that dark and eerie place, a showdown was unfolding between Zenon and Alexia. Talk about being at the right place at the wrong time!

Now, let me tell you, my instincts were on fire. My "mob sensors" were hyperactive, sensing something fishy about that 'Alexia'. And don't get me started on my uncanny ability to detect mana. I mean, it's like I have a sixth sense for magical stuff. Oh, and did I mention my previous encounter with the real Alexia? Yeah, I've got a history with her, but that's a story for another time.

So, there I stood, watching the clone getting slaughtered without batting an eye. I knew she was just a cheap imitation, not the real deal. And boy, did she go out with a bang! Dramatic self-destruction, check! And as if that wasn't enough, Zenon decided to undergo a monstrous makeover right before my eyes. You'd think I'd be shocked, right? Nope, not even close. I was like, "Well, that's one way to make an entrance!"

Man, my life is full of surprises, but I take it all in stride. No need for flinching when you've seen it all. The clone's demise and Zenon's grotesque transformation? Just another day in the crazy world I call home.

Shit, he's looking at me...

Oh boy, talk about an intense stare-down! That dude's gaze is fixated on me, and let me tell you, it's enough to make your stomach churn. Seriously, he's giving off vibes that could make a circus clown squirm.

And let's talk about his appearance, shall we? Zenon, the guy who's making my eyes regret their ability to see. I mean, picture a lesbian American grandma on a serious dose of steroids. It's like someone turned up the volume on the weirdness dial and forgot to hit the mute button.

But hey, I'm not one to judge...okay, who am I kidding? It's hard not to be grossed out by this whole situation. It's like witnessing a train wreck in slow motion, except the train is being driven by a mutated American grandma. Yikes!

Demon King of Tyranny Anos Voldigoad in The Eminence in Shadowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें