𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

HII NEW CHAPTER,

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOUUU

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

ᥫ᭡

Sex on the beach

ᥫ᭡

"Luca, it's late; do you think we should go?" I stated while laying next to him on our towels on the sand.

"I'd like to stay here," He said as he drew me closer to him, and I found myself smiling softly as I rested my head on his chest. "It's quite peaceful here."

The calm cadence of the waves resonated in my ears, mingling with the whispering of the night breeze. I laid on Luca's nude chest, his presence soothing and consoling me.

The night sky was a painting of glittering lights, an endless expanse of possibilities. My eyes traced the constellation as I marvelled at its beauty.

"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?" My voice was barely above a whisper as I inquired.

Luca looked at me, his eyes filled with a little interest. "All of the time," he said. "It's humbling to think about how small we are in the grand scheme of things."

I nodded, returning my attention to the stars. "Sometimes I get the impression that the answers to our questions are hidden within those celestial bodies. As if they held the secret to comprehending the universe and ourselves."

Luca chuckled softly. "Perhaps they do. And maybe, just maybe, they have a way of bringing people together." I grinned as he returned my gaze. He touched my cheek and drew my damp hair behind my ear.

As you can tell, we've been here for a long. We were the last ones left on the beach in Spain, and we were having a good time.

"Did you know that Asteria means 'star' in Greek?" I told Luca at random and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, my brother chose my name, because my parents would not name me. That's why he used to nickname me "little star" when we were younger, and he still does." I grinned as I thought of him.

"Do you still talk to him?" When Luca asked, my smile faded and I shook my head.

"No, I don't think he wanna talk to me anymore."

"How would you know that? He's probably just giving you some space, you haven't tried to reach him yourself. You've been through a lot Asteria, he's waiting for you." He's right I'm the one overthinking too much and I did nothing wrong so there is no reason for him to ghost me for a bad reason.

As the hours passed, Luca and I continued to stare at the stars, dreaming and making promises. Luca's warm gaze met mine, and he smiled tenderly. His presence alone provided me solace and tranquillity, and we enjoyed an unspoken connection at this time—a language of love that transcended words.