𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND RUSHED IM SORRY 😕

I LOVE YOU

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

ᥫ᭡

crazy for you

ᥫ᭡

This morning, I awoke with a firm arm around my waist. I needed to get up, but he was snoring gently behind me, his face nuzzled into my neck.

I struggled to get free, but his arm drew me back into his bare body. I carefully snatched his hand away from me. I was able to free myself from his clutches, but his fingers tightened on my wrist.

I sighed and reached for a pillow, wrapping his arm around it. He eventually let go of my hand and snuggled up against the cushion.

I tried to get out of bed, but my legs gave out on me, and I flopped back down. I sighed and clung to anything to get up. I was still quite sore, and my entire body ached.

I turned my head to look at the man who had done this, who appeared to be fine snoozing peacefully. I rolled my eyes before picking up my underwear and clothing off the floor and putting them back on.

I didn't want to leave but I had to. I had no choice.

After re-putting my clothing on, I carefully opened the drawer next to him, rummaging through it and discovering his wallet. I took the card inside, put it in my pants pocket, replaced the wallet, and closed the drawer.

My heart skipped a beat when Luca shifted slightly, but he remained sleeping, and I exhaled deeply. I took the pistol on the table, put it into my pants, and left the room.

I rushed downstairs, grabbed his key from the counter, and fled the home. I opened one of his vehicle handles, sat in the driver's seat, and began driving away from the home.

My phone rang, and I snatched it from the passenger seat, tapping the green button while keeping my eyes on the road.

"Where are you?" The man on the phone spoke on the phone.

"I'm on my way, I manage to leave."

"You never disappointed me Asteria." He said and I smiled.

"Have I ever?"

He chuckled, "Be there in twenty minutes, we'll bring him here later." Giovanni said on the phone and hang up. I dropped my phone on the passenger seat and sped up the car.

I guess I'm the villain in this story.