𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

HII NEW CHAPTER!!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ( DONT BE A SILENT READER 😞)

I LOVE YOU SAY IT BACK 🔪

TW: mention of self-harm.

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

ᥫ᭡

Villain.

ᥫ᭡

"Get up, little bitch." Nora's words jolted me awake, bringing the cover of my body with it. I groaned and drew my cover back over my head, covering my face.

"Leave me alone," I muttered sleepily, tossing a pillow at her.

"Rude." She mumbled and crawled onto my bed, where she joined me beneath the sheet. "Are you all right?"

"Not when you burst into my room just as I'm about to fall asleep." I raised my head and looked at her. I don't even want to know how she got in.

"Hey, what's wrong? You look like you've been crying." Her worried expression was on her face.

"everything ," I replied as she drew me closer and I rested my head on her chest.

"My poor baby. What happened?"

"Last night, I had another panic attack." That was terrible, and it only got worse and worse. I couldn't breathe and all I could see was my mother assaulting me again. That was so horrible that I wanted to kill myself, but instead I hurt myself, but she doesn't need to know that.

The sharp sting just gives me a sense of comfort. That simply diverts my attention away from all of my bad thoughts.

But when I returned to reality and understood what I was doing, watching the blood streaming everywhere destroyed me even more. This triggers another panic attack, and I end up crying myself to sleep until I can no longer.

Everyone thinks of me as a confident girl who smiles a lot and never complains. The problem is that no one knows what's going on in my life.

Because nobody cares.

"When anything like that happens, I told you to call me. I don't care if I'm asleep, you call me Asteria, okay?" I didn't say anything but nod. We maintained a comfortable quiet as she caressed my hair. I'm glad Nora is in my life.

Everyone needs a Nora in their life.

"Do you think I'm a bad person?" I raised my head and glanced up at her, her brow furrowed in perplexity.

"Where does that come from?"

"Christian and I. It's simply so complicated between us that I'm not sure what we are. Like if we were dating or something. And I did something that I'm not sure was wrong.