𝐓𝐄𝐍

MAKE SURE TO VOTE + COMMENT

I LOVE YOU

I put my whole bussy into this chapter so y'all better enjoy it 😛

( I didn't actually put my bussy into this chapter if someone did not understand that right 🙂 )

ANYWAY ENJOY

𝑳𝑼𝑪𝑨 𝑫𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶

𝑳𝑼𝑪𝑨 𝑫𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶

ᥫ᭡

Fuck me to oblivion

ᥫ᭡

"Over $300,000 in funds have been moved to another account. Someone is obviously looking for us." Ace, one of my employees, stated while seated at the table.

Thing has been getting rougher. Somebody managed to kill nearly 20 of my security men. At the very least, he didn't get into the house. Ricardo was correct. I had to get as far as I could.

I was at the safe house for an emergency meeting. There was an office downstairs, and it felt secure enough.

"You know..." Ace began. "I'm not sure I trust that girl you're usually around."

"Asteria?"

"Yes, her. She's a talented assassin who may be deceiving us into anything. Maybe she's related to Giovanni in some way."

I laugh. "There isn't a chance. Asteria is intelligent and skillful, but not powerful enough to overcome me. That woman does not frighten me." I reacted by taking a sip from my glass of whisky.

"If you say so."

"He probably fell for her charm." Ricardo chuckled"I don't blame you Luca if I had her I would rail—"

"Finish that sentence and you're fucking dead, Ricardo." I glared at him but he still had an amused expression on his face.

"That pussy must be really wonderful if he doesn't want to leave her." When he made another joke, the others burst out laughing. I pulled my gun from my belt, and his eyes widened.

"If y'all don't leave in the next fucking two sec—"

"This is our cue to depart. Sorry, boss." They all rose up and walked out of my office. I groan and sit back in my chair.

I haven't gotten any sleep since last night. I went out right after I left Asteria off at home to figure out who was behind all of this. I returned this morning to find her sleeping in her bed. I would have known if Asteria was anyway connected to Giovanni.

I left my office and went into the kitchen, where I ran into Asteria on the couch in the living room, reading a book. I leaned against the wall, my arm crossed, staring at her.