smut alphabet - angel & david

ummm this one is over 3000 words so sorry in advance :/

aftercare (what they're like after sex)
While poor David is a blushing, whimpering mess, Angel is covering his face in light kisses as they both come down from the high, struggling to get their breaths back. Cuddling ensues after, they're both sweaty and naked so after their usually short nap, Angel and David bathe together and just lay in each other's arms. Cue David being worried that he was too rough or that he might have accidentally hurt them and Angel finding his babbling cute and kissing him on the nose, reassuring him that he was fine and they enjoyed themselves.

David will end up massaging any soreness they might have since his hands are large and surprisingly soft. Angel likes bubble baths after sex, they'll use all their bath bombs and scented oils on themselves and David, while whispering compliments and words of affirmation in David's ear, making him blush just a tiny bit. David likes checking in with them, making sure they're alright and that he didn't hurt them or if he was too rough, which they appreciate.

body part (their favourite body part)
David loves their thighs. Covering them in kisses and bite marks, feeling them tremble as he tastes them, eliciting moans and pleas from their lips. Holding them in place as they writhe against him. Bruising the soft skin, leaving reminders of their eventful night in the morning as he gently massages them, easing tense muscles. Their eyes too, he enjoys when they can't decide whether to keep them open and focused on him, or closed, gripping his shoulders for dear life, which only spurs him on.

For Angel, it's either David's arms or dick. I headcanon him having tattoos and working out, meaning he's on the muscular side. He's easily able to hold them in place, teasing their sensitive spot while keeping their arms above their head. Tracing bare skin, moulding bruises under his fingertips. The way his hand clasps their throat, keeping their attention on him and him only as he thrusts into them. His dick for obvious reasons is another of their favourite body parts on their mate. It's big, not enough to hurt to for Angel to feel more pain than pleasure - but big enough to earn a gasp and blush from them each time they see and feel it.

cum (anything to do with cum)
David likes watching his cum pour out of them as they look up at him, grinning and wide-eyed. Finishing inside of them feels unearthly, feeling Angel writhing against him as he fills them up is one of his favourite things to do whenever they're intimate. His cum isn't too overwhelming, Angel relishes how luscious his cum tastes whenever they lick it off of his fingers or when they swallow his.
David cleans them up when they finish and when they do, it's usually a nice amount of cum leaking out of them. Angel whimpers at the sensation of his tongue travelling over them, attentive and caring. They're the only person he's comfortable with enough to do this, which makes Angel feel closer to him than ever.

dirty secret (a dirty secret of theirs)
Angel has a daddy kink and David loves exploiting that. And no, I will not elaborate

experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
I stand by this when I say Angel has more sexual experience than David but that's not to say he doesn't know what he's doing, he certainly does - Angel can happily attest to that. Angel knows how to use their mouth (in more ways than one) and make his toes curl, hands weaving through their hair, praising them and growling when their tongue swirls around his head, slowly taking him in their throat. David knows how to fuck. Slow and sensual? He's trailing kisses down their body, whispering softly phrases and turning them into a flustered, needy little mess, just for him. Rough and fast? Oh boy, they're both in for a long night.

favourite position (this goes without saying)
For David, sex with Angel is great in any position, but if he had to choose a favourite position, it'd be the one where they have their back against the wall, legs locked around his hips, arms around his neck, as he thrusts up into them while standing up. He is also quite fond of bending them over desks (their work desk in their shared office space in the spare room they've got)