smut alphabet - vega & warden

this two are so insane and I love them <3

....

aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Vega is an absolute bastard that will reluctantly do the bare minimum. It depends on what mood he's in, sometimes he'll run himself and warden a warm bath but don't expect that to be a regular occurrence. If he's in a more "caring" mood, he might place an arm around their shoulders and let them lay on his chest for a while, or at least, until they get their breath back. Vega could cuddle them but it wouldn't be for long, he just isn't into the whole "falling asleep while in each other's arms" thing.
Warden knows Vega isn't the most intimate person, so after sex they'll stroke his cheeks and murmurs a small "thank you" if he decides to run them a bath or press their body against his, leaning into his warmth as he massages their back and shoulders.

body part (their favourite body part of theirs and their partners)
He has a rather strange obsession with Warden's hips, he enjoys grabbing them, gripping them tightly as he rocks them against him. If he's feeling a little more attentive, after sex he might kiss their lips as a way to sugar-coat the scratches and bruises on them. Vega also (unsurprisingly) likes Warden's mouth. It might be what get's them into trouble but the sadism demon loves it because there's many ways he'll gladly shut it for them. Whether it be, kissing them till they're gasping for air, shoving his dick down their throat, putting a hand firmly over their mouth, biting their lips, making them gag - the possibilities are endless. Vega does also take delight in making bruises form under their wrists, pinning their arms effortlessly above their head.

Vega (once again, unsurprisingly) loves his dick. He enjoys watching their eyes roll back as he thrusts into them. He does also like his arms, as he's able to pick them up or carry them over his shoulder. Warden does rather like Vega's mouth, the way he kisses them, marks their neck and uses his mouth on them drives them crazy in the best possible way.

cum (anything to do with cum)
As much as Vega loves to cum in them, he much prefers to cum on them. Something about covering their sweaty body with his cum just about quenches his hunger. Filling their mouth with his thick viscous liquid gets him off like nothing else.

dirty secret (a dirty secret of theirs)
It isn't really a secret but Vega used to fantasize about his precious little warden during his time at the department. It was hardly his fault they had thoughtlessly given him such an attractive demon to gawk at. Whenever he had a session with them, his eyes would always trail over their body, memorising each and every curve, like an animal. They'd notice, of course, only because the sadism demon wants them to. He never hid the fact that they stirred an interest in him. Once they were gone, Vega had free reign to imagine all the things he'd do to them, once he had them. Being locked up and watched 24/7 meant that acting on those feelings wasn't ever possible - but fantasizing about trapping his warden on their bed, making them gasp and moan, would make the wait worth it.

experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Vega is far more experienced than his naïve warden, he's older and has been around longer. His partners often vary, what gender he has sex with isn't of importance to the sadism demon. Vega likes control, he thrives off of it. And so, when he met his warden, seeing them act so good and innocent , he wondered what they would be like under his influence. Under his control. He's had many sexual partners over the years, so when it comes to pleasuring his warden, it's safe to say, Vega knows what he's doing. He knows exactly where to touch, where to kiss to make them a whimpering, babbling mess.

favourite position (this goes without saying)
This had got to be a tie between cowgirl and doggy style, simply because Vega loves the control they give him. Being able to dig his nails into this hips and move them at the pace he wants serves as a reminder to his darling warden that they aren't the one in control. He is. Vega also likes pulling their hair and touching them whilst he's thrusting inside of them.