Chapter 5

The gunshot on her arm had her whole arm soaking in blood. She whimpered in excruciating pain. Even the warm interior of the car wasn't enough to make her stop shivering. She wonders what he meant by what he said but then looking at her bleeding arm realizes she won't be living for long to realize.

She jumped the moment he got into the driving seat and looked at her. She tried to make more distance between them by plastering her back to the door. 

Nancy couldn't stop looking at him. As if she couldn't blink. "What did you tell him? I will take care of Damon. Is this what you thought?" Nancy shook her head before pleading, "Please, let me go. I didn't know a thing. I am no one." She got her hand over her mouth. For a moment she wanted to open the door to run away. But twenty men outside his car was a bad idea.

He started the car the next moment and fearing where was he going she sobbed. "Where are you taking me? Please? Please..."

"I say you wanted my attention. Didn't you?" Damon smiled and Nancy was quick to shake her head but the moment his smile shrank she got still. "Well, this is what you have gotten, angel."

Nancy's head started going heavy. She wonders if she has lost all the blood in her body until now.

She winced opening her eyes and tried to resist in her capacity when someone tried to pull her out of the car. "We are sleepy, huh?" Her blood froze realizing who was talking to her and holding her wrist.

"Please,..." She tried to move her feet but those were still bound. Her whole body was heaving in fear now. She couldn't think straight let alone make any words except. "...Please,....please."

Damon pulled her as if she weighed nothing. She fell on the road with her face taking the impact of the rough road. 

"Oh did it hurt? Let me pick you up." Damon took a handful of her hair and jolted her up but when he noticed her feet still bound he picked her over his shoulder again.

Nancy found herself in front of the same torture cell again. Two men standing outside the building opened the gates. Nancy looked at the doors closing when Damon took her in. She had her one hand clutched over the back of his jacket fearing the height. Her silent screams were stifled with fear.

"Let me go," Her voice barely audible.

The place wasn't well lighted. And, it had thick cigarette smoke mixed with an air freshener. Damon didn't have to wait at the end of the hallway. Two men had already opened the huge elevator doors and one of them got into the elevator.

The man waited for Damon's order who grunted pinching Nancy's ass. "My playroom,"

Nancy didn't care much at this point. She looked at her injured arm which felt wasted at the moment. She worried that she had lost her limb.

Why? Why did you do this, Ken? She promises even her ghost will never forgive Ken. Not for once, he thought about his sister. Nancy tried to move the fingers of the injured arm but it pained like hell making her whimper. She wonders how much dying will hurt.

The elevator door opened and Damon walked into his personal torture room drowned in red light. Nancy felt the devil's strong hand on her waist as he pulled her to his front. A smile etched to his lips before he pushed her with all his strength. Nancy was ready for the pain but the fall never came. Instead, two men caught her shoulders in the middle of her falling. The moment was short-lived because they soon started dragging her away. "What? Please, let me go." She was hysterical at this point. They removed her button-up shirt that had previously lost almost all of its buttons before fixing her wrists up on the hook.

"Why...why are you doing this to me? Please, I...I need a doctor or I will bleed out." Damon walked to her and shook his head in disappointment. "I don't think so. It seems you aren't bleeding any more. And, we have only started. Don't ruin it for us. Will you?"