Chapter 3

"My lord, we have gotten our hands on Kendell's brother Jonathan. He..."

"Kill him." Sitting in his white crisp shirt close to the fireplace Demon muttered without emotion.

"No wait," Robert stood to resist and told the man. "Investigate him for any leads. We want Aria at any price." The moment Demon heard the name he closed his eyes. And, Robert gulped realizing how he spoke against his order.

The man left and Robert started carefully. "Demon I had to. We can't let that slut slip."

Robert could have never believed that girl dare to trick him. He too was beyond mad for his cousin. And, as if it wasn't enough she left him with a middle finger that too on the security cameras.

"Robert?" Demon uttered but Robert shook his head stating. "For the third time Demon. For the third time. I am going to burn her and damn I will do it as slowly as possible." In the dimly lit room Demon only inhaled looking at the fire. He could still recall how beautiful her long legs were. She was crafted heavenly. He could still feel her skin on his hand but gulped before continuing. "I want to fucking skin her alive. And, I will keep her skin. Here..." Demon pointed to the wall in his office. "...for everyone to see. That this happens. This happens when you play with me!" Demon had got his breathing ragged again. He was shivering with anger hating how her smile was the only thing still roaming in his thoughts. He gulped on the burning liquor but knew no amount of sting could hurt him at the moment.

Robert only bit his mouth shaking his head. He had already sent a message to his wife that he won't be coming home tonight. But what scared him the most was the fact that in three days the world's most prestigious families were invited to the wedding. Some were sending their representatives while the ones close to their family had their heads attending in person. And, even this idea was Aria's. She wanted a grand wedding and Demon didn't blink to give her that.

"I am telling you she..." Robert started but was sulking even with the mention. Robert knew it was hard for Demon to sit here and do nothing but enough with giving people an amusement show. "...she had some old score to settle. She is the product of some job unfinished." But there was no way Demon could be soft for her.

"I WANT HER SKIN FUCKING HANGING IN MY OFFICE." Demon yelled pointing to the wall but then looked at the wall as ıf he could already imagine this work done. And, a smile spread over his face. He could already see how it is going to be a story to tell.

Robert who wanted to talk about cancelling the wedding didn't. He could tell it wasn't the great time to remind him. But still, Robert couldn't help saying. "How about you marry my wife's cousin? Or my assistant. Great bodies and they have a thing for you. Or that casino girl you were fucking last year? You have got fucking awesome options. But no. You always manage to find sluts." Robert noticed how Demon's face twitched slightly. Demon raised his finger without looking up. "Not a great time to mention anything that is slightly woman, Robert." Robert closed his eyes and walked to the window but only after a short moment a man walked in.

"I have heard they lost Jonathan." But Robert lost it. Of course, Demon's men were trained to tell him anything despite what situations they were in. It is the kind of life they lead. Always ready to take any news.

"Do they want to die?" Robert snapped wondering who was on the field dealing with it but heard Demon throwing his bottle on the wall. But the moment Demon stood to walk away Robert said,

"You can't lose it, Demon..." Demon who didn't seem to acknowledge a word coming out of his mouth kept walking making Robert add. "...don't make fun of yourself." This indeed got Demon turn to look at him. And, Robert knew he should haven't said it.