Trust

"So Capsicle told you if he is a virgin or not?" Tony asked with a laugh as he poured himself a coffee. Natasha shook her head and took a bite of her breakfast bagel. "He doesn't trust me like that Stark."

"Hey Nat, heard you're partnered up with Cap now. Y'all be besties now?" Clint laughed as he plopped on the couch. Natasha laughed and rolled her eyes. "No he doesn't even trust me." She said. "Yet." He pointed out.

During one of the parties Tony was hosting, Thor suggested to play a game. It was a game that required one of them to be blindfolded and the other was to guide them. Maria suggested Natasha was partnered up with Steve, to practice their trust on the field. "Nah its not like that with us, we 'trust' each other for the sake of the job. I'll be partnered up with Clint."

It was in the middle of the night, a rare time that Natasha was comfortable in bed. Slumber was about to succumb her when....
"Hello?" She sat up and brushed her soft curls out of her face. "This is she...yeah...uhu...I'm sorry what?... I'll be right there...yes." She quickly got out of bed and put on the pants that were on her lounge chair. She quickly grabbed an oversized sweater from the edge of the bed and drove off.

When she arrived, the lights were bright. She rushed to the front desk. "Steve Rogers? Where is he?" She asked in a rush. "Are you family?" The nurse asked. "Am I family? You called me here! WHERE THE HELL IS HE OR SO GOD HELP ME!" She was immediately directed to his room.

She opened the door and there he was, bruised and had several cuts on his face, a huge gash on his arm and he looked exhausted. "Steve?" She called out to him as she walked and closed the door behind her. He slowly opened her eyes and looked at her, he smiled slightly. "What happened?" "I was driving...and uhm...everything was okay until..." she saw the tear forming in his eyes. "I...uhm...i felt like i was transformed in a different world." She sat on the side his bed and held his hand, he was struggling to tell her his story. She squeezed his hand and he squeezed it back. "I...uhm...i was back to before the ice and during and the next I know...I had to swerve away from a truck. I woke up here." "I'm here now, I got you." Natasha said with a smile. "I know...they asked me who to call and I said to call my emergency contact." He said, he averted her eyes. Natasha was surprised by it. "Steve..." "I'm sorry, I should've asked if it was okay that you were my...its just that, i was going to but...i just want you to know that I do trust you Nat. More than just work partners." He admitted. "You put me as your emergency contact?" She asked, trying to confirm the fact. "Yeah, i trust you."